"Spring has Sprung!...and there are so many wonderful trends for girls clothing this season"
Fort Worth, TX (PRWEB) January 31, 2012
Blueturtlekids.com released their annual Spring Trend Outlook on girls clothing for Spring 2012.
"Spring has Sprung!...and there are so many wonderful trends for girls clothing this season", said Mary Gallina, President & GMM of blueturtlekids.com--children's clothing retailer. "This season was so bountiful trendwise...it was so hard to select just 10, however our team edited down, so that mom and their daughters can navigate the wonderful world of Spring clothing collections and designers."
Children's Clothing--Trend Outlook for Girls Clothing, Spring 2012
- Bold Prints--The prints have it...this year, all collections of girls clothing has very bold and vivid prints. Don't shy away from having too much. From florals to geometrics...bold prints are the way to go.
- Color Blocking--Wearing colors in Springtime is nothing new, but this year color blocking seems to be the trend. Typically done in tiers and sometimes in prints. Think tiered ruffles and the Partridge Family bus!
- Embellishments--Novelty rules the roost this year in girls clothing this Spring. From ruched fabrics to embrodiery, woven ribbons, lace trims, fabric flowers and applique...interesting fancy embellishments are prevalent in much of the girls outfits this Spring.
- Fun Futuristic Prints--Classic prints are giving way to futuristic prints of circles, geometric graphics and Jane Jetson-esque just plain 'Fun' prints. Every little girls wardrobe, needs just one piece this season. A little goes a long way!
- Ruffles--Is there a better trend for girls clothing than Ruffles? This season, girls clothes are taking a cue from their mother's wardrobe...as "the Peplum" has taken center stage and is appearing everywhere. Ruffles for your little girl; Peplums for moms!
- Applique--Cute and adorable, applique is everywhere this season on girls clothes. The pant, the sleeve, the bodice. We are seeing it two ways....monochromatic--matching the fabric and contrasting to add a pop of color and another layer of detail.
- Flower Power--Flowered prints are doing double-duty this Spring 2012. Every flower in the garden is appearing on girls clothing this Spring. In bright colors and subtle pastels...if it has a Flower on it...Wear it!
- Classic Color Combos--Remember "Good & Plenty" Candy?...those delightful candies with their classic Pink/Black/White color combination! There back and appearing everywhere. This classic color combo makes little girls an instant classic! Not too much of each...just enough is "Good & Plenty"!
- Pastels--From Powder Blue to Tangerine Tango....Pastels are taking center stage in girls clothing wardrobes this Spring. Soft and feminine colorations for Spring abound!
Since its founding in 2002, blueturtlekids.com has featured some of the finest children's clothing for boys and girls including brand names: Mis-Tee-V-Us, Mulberribush, Zaza Couture, Peaches n' Cream, Twirls and Twigs, Skivvydoodles, Sara's Prints pajamas, Keedo, Baby Lulu, Wes and Willy, Charlie Rocket, and many other wonderful brands.
Blueturtlekids.com prides itself on finding unique, comfortable and colorful clothing that both boys and girls enjoy wearing due to their fun designs, easy on/off styling and super-soft fabrics. Best of all, blueturtlekids.com allows customers to shop quickly and efficiently 24 hours a day/7 days a week, with detailed service and attention paid to every order.
While your kids are still kids, blueturtlekids.com will help dress them in comfortable, stylish, unique clothing for everyday and special occasions...especially this Spring 2012.
Blue Turtle Kids online children's clothing boutique was launched by a seasoned corporate executive that found herself in a new role as a stay-at-home mom. Anxious to dress her two sons in uniquely designed, comfortable clothing...she began to search for fun and colorful clothing from quality brands. But as luck would have it, her favorite local children's clothing boutique closed and she had no place to shop.
Realizing how hard it is to find boys clothing designed with more than sports balls in mind, she started blueturtlekids.com as an online children's clothing boutique focused exclusively on boy's clothes. After a year, her customers simply demanded she start selling girls clothing...and so, today blueturtlekids.com sells both boys and girls clothing.
Blueturtlekids.com is focused on providing the latest in children's clothing each and every season. In addition, blueturtlekids.com carries many "Made in the USA" children's clothing lines. Blueturtlekids.com also strives to keep customer's up-to-date via their blog.blueturtlekids.com, facebook page and Twitter stream.
Blueturtlekids.com looks forward to each new season of dressing your child in clothing that is cute, comfortable, fun and unique.
# # #