Menlo Park, CA (PRWEB) October 16, 2012
YogiPlay, the personalized mobile learning app recommendation service for children, today announced the availability of the company’s new stand-alone Parent Center app available on all major device platforms including Kindle, Google Play and iTunes.
Developed to address the growing frustration felt by parents who struggle to find the most engaging, educator-approved apps for their kids, YogiPlay’s Parent Center app enables easy discovery of the best learning apps, coupled with meaningful insight related to each child’s learning progress and play preferences.
The Parent Center’s robust functionality includes:
· Rich Catalog Of Age-Appropriate Apps - YogiPlay offers parents on-demand access to a large selection of premium learning apps with categories that include: Art & Music, Literacy, Math, Learning-For-Life and more. Each app has been reviewed and approved by educational experts.
· Unique Learning App Rating System – YogiPlay’s unique learning quality rating system called the “YogiMeter” informs parents of those apps with the greatest engagement value and educational benefits.
· Insightful Child’s Progress Reporting – YogiPlay provides parents with custom reports related to each child’s “in app” progress and learning performance.
· Personalized App Recommendations - YogiPlay’s data-driven platform provides parents with personalized app recommendations tailor-made to meet each child’s specific learning needs.
· Premium Learning Apps Discounted - Lastly, YogiPlay’s dynamic app pricing widget informs parents of daily discounts for the best premium learning apps for kids.
“One of the reasons we started YogiPlay is that parents are in dire need of a trusted, go-to resource where all of their child’s mobile learning needs can be met,” said Cedric Sellin, YogiPlay’s founder and CEO. “ We specifically created the Parent Center app, to make it super easy for parents to view their child’s learning progress as well as to have access to world-class learning apps for children.”
Since launching in May of this year, YogiPlay’s customer base has quickly grown to more than 82,000 engaged parents, over 130,000 active kids and more than 10,000 app downloads a day. This rapid growth is a direct reflection of the broad consumer demand for an easy-to-use service that provides simplified access to the best learning apps for kids on the market today. This is why YogiPlay is now becoming the trusted resource for parents for all of their child’s mobile learning needs.
YogiPlay is the first personalized mobile learning apps recommendation engine designed specifically for children from ages 3 to 8. YogiPlay provides parents with valuable insight into their child’s learning and play patterns, along with meaningful personalized app recommendations tailor-made to meet each child’s specific learning needs. YogiPlay is now available on Apple devices, Android tablets and smart-phones, so look for YogiPlay-boosted apps in your preferred app marketplace YogiPlay is a venture-backed company with investment partners that include DN Capital and Richmond Park Partners.
To learn more about YogiPlay please visit our website at: http://www.yogiplay.com
Confident Parenting On Your Mobile Device
# # #