Naperville, IL (PRWEB) October 16, 2012
Topo.ly is a new online mapping solutions company that provides promising mapping and geocoding services to different industries. It allows users to easily build free maps from an Excel spreadsheet to meet the growing demands of the Big Data Era. It has already helped small businesses, sales, marketing, and non-government organizations within the United States and abroad to understand their data and use it to their advantage.
Topo.ly’s objective is to make mapping simple. With the growing amounts of data in businesses today, the last thing analysts want is to have to learn how to use complicated tools just to help them understand their data. Topo.ly on the other hand uses simple but powerful mapping framework. It empowers the users to easily visualize their data and identify solutions which are critical to decision-making.
A realty developer, Inez Steele uses Topo.ly’s service she needs to understand data about her customers. When asked about the mapping service, she said:
“Topo.ly is the easiest, most affordable and most flexible mapping solution for my web site I could find. Within 30 minutes I had my map up and when I hit a snag, customer service was right there to help. Thanks Topo.ly for making what I thought would be a mega job into something so easy!”
Topo.ly – Simple and Clear Data Visualization by Mapping
Data visualization tools are integral not only to interpret the data but also to be understood by users in the simplest form. This is where Topo.ly steps in. Its mapping framework not only allows the users to simply build maps for free using Microsoft Excel spreadsheets. There are unlimited ways to use Topo.ly as a data visualization tool. It empowers users to:
- Build Heat Maps – Heat maps are an essential tool to discover how businesses fare in different locations. By building heat maps, user can determine growth opportunities and mitigate business risks.
- Geocode lists of addresses – Users do not need to collate the latitude and longitude coordinates. Topo.ly uses impeccable precise geocoding services to do provide you with the latitude and longitude with accuracy.
- Add multiple data set layers to maps – Topo.ly allows users to add unlimited data sets needed to build maps. They can be used as diagnostics to understand the relationship between sets of data and how they impact the organization.
- Share maps – This feature is essential to for better collaboration of ideas and insights.
- Add territories – Topo.ly has a variety of location territories such as US counties, US zip codes, UK countries, and other regions, provinces, and departments in Europe and South Africa.
- Embed maps on websites – Small and medium businesses
The Big Data Era may threaten many businesses today. But as long as they use a mapping application like Topo.ly, they will stay on top of the challenges.