With a lack of senior skills in South Africa retired consultants aims to bridge the gap by placing highly experienced senior consultants into struggling workforce's
Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa (PRWEB) October 14, 2012
South African business and service delivery has been affected for years due to lack of skills in the workplace and as a result a need has arisen for the correct implementation of mentors, who can see and advice workforce management on what they need to do, to move forward. Who better to use than a 40 year experienced veteran?
RetiredConsultants.co.za gives companies and organisations the opportunity to bring back retiree’s as consultants so they can teach and mentor a less experienced employee, who is running the business system sub-optimally or inefficiently.
Due to lack of skills within organisations, tender documents and allocated budgets are not being used efficiently. Often the problem is that the struggling management does not know who to ask for help or they don’t wish to admit that they don’t know. With the placement of a consultant the manager can be advised on the best routes to be taken to ensure smooth operations in the workforce.
RetiredConsultants aims to deliver consultants to the following markets
- Infrastructure delivery organisations
- Existing companies where performance standards are dropping or targets are not being met. Solutions to specific problems that need to be identified and solutions implemented
- Local government institutions where service delivery problems occurs
- Existing operations seeking to source experienced mentors or advisors to train /develop permanent staff or solve specific problems
Notes to Editors
- RetiredConsultants.co.za falls under Gulf (http://www.gulf.co.za) Contract Labour Hire with head office in Cape Town
- Gulf has been in contract labor hire since 1990, the owner and CEO, Gavin Magrath, has been involved in the field for the past 20 years. It was decided to specialize in the fields of Warehousing, Distribution, Factories and Retail due to the skills we have within our company and as well as the volume of staff we are able to obtain and train as contract workers.
Cape Town, South Africa
+27 (21) 712 4502