Philadelphia, PA (PRWEB) October 15, 2012
PeriscopeIQTM, the innovation leader in web-based customer and employee experience solutions, is launching PeriscopeCX, the next generation customer experience management (CEM) system that will help drive sales, increase market share as well as improve customer retention, satisfaction and loyalty.
PeriscopeCX is a powerful new system that captures customer feedback at multiple touchpoints transforming customer feedback into an active, operational part of the decision-making process.
PeriscopeCX leapfrogs available technology with a superior set of data analysis processes and analytics that eliminate or flag suspicious datapoints so that business decisions are made using the most accurate, reliable and verifiable customer responses.
“Today customer experiences now occur through an unprecedented number of channels, so it is incredibly important to reliably compile this information, quickly analyze it and present intelligent recommendations,” explains PeriscopeIQ COO and co-founder Mohamed Latib. Our Voice of the Customer (VOC) solution is easy-to-use, can be deployed cost efficiently and will give management accurate data through customizable dashboards to make major business and investment decisions. That’s the reason many large companies rely on our team for insights and intelligence solutions.”
The new PeriscopeCX solutions provide unparalleled insights in a number of key areas:
- Customer Segmentation: Segmentation by demographics provides new insights about customer similarities and differences
- Customer and Operation Comparisons: Enables the organization to determine alignment between the customer experience and company initiatives
- Hierarchical Scorecarding: Quickly disseminate the right data, to the right people at the right time through fully customizable and secure scorecards reporting on customer experience metrics
- Easy Integration: PeriscopeCX is designed to function with most popular point of sale, CRM and dashboard solutions, requiring little or no additional IT resources
- Validated Text Analytics: Provides detailed insight necessary for rapid action based on customer comments
“With PeriscopeCX, we’re providing an answer to businesses ongoing concerns as to whether a customer is having a positive experience and how they can tell with a high degree of certainty that the answer is reliable,” Latib explains.
Additional features of the PeriscopeCX system include:
- On-the-fly performer rankings that include a date, day and time stamp of the experience
- Detection of suspicious submissions
- Lost transaction analyses
- The on-demand analytic engine can handle limitless quantities of data
"We know it is critical to help generate new revenue which we help to achieve by identifying wavering customers, boosting customer service, identifying employee issues and pinpointing areas to boost customer loyalty," explains Dr. Pawan Singh, co- founder and CEO PeriscopeIQ. "This system provides trusted insights and assured results.”
PeriscopeIQ is the innovation leader of management solutions that transform the customer experience (Periscope CX) and employee experience (PeriscopeVOE), combining technological excellence, scientific methodology and turnkey solutions to provide trusted insights and assured results. Many Fortune 500 companies and global organizations rely on PeriscopeIQ products including Kohl's, Halliburton, Boston Scientific, Seagate Technology, Unilever, The Wharton School, The World Bank, and The World Health Organization. Founded in 1999, PeriscopeIQ is a privately-held company headquartered in Coopersburg, PA. For more information on the Company, visit: http://www.PeriscopeIQ.com.
# # #