Parents and kids will be very satisfied with the high value this vibrant and exciting app brings to their smartphones and tablets in terms of quality, entertainment and bonus elements.
Past News ReleasesRSS
New York, NY (PRWEB) October 15, 2012
Fans of the Amazon and iTunes top rated Wubbzy’s Pirate Treasure and the recently released Disco Dancin’ Wubbzy and Kooky Kostume Kreator WubbGames apps will be excited to experience Wubbzy’s Space Adventure, the latest storybook app inspired by the award-winning Nick Jr. TV series “Wow! Wow! Wubbzy!®”. This is the second storybook app featuring the lovable character and his friends to be released by Cupcake Digital. Young space explorers will love the story, based on a popular episode of the show in which Wubbzy, Daizy, Walden and Widget must help wake up the Man in the Moon so they can see the sun rise in Wuzzleburg. The app is now available on iTunes, Google Play, Amazon and for NOOK for the introductory price of $1.99 and will retail for $2.99.
“Space Adventure is a fun story for kids of all ages, brought to life in an exciting digital storybook format that allows Wubbzy’s youngest fans to play, laugh and learn as they help Wubbzy and his friends throughout their journey ," said Brad Powers, Chairman of Cupcake Digital. “Parents and kids will be very satisfied with the high value this vibrant and exciting app brings to their smartphones and tablets in terms of quality, entertainment and bonus elements.”
Wubbzy’s Space Adventure Wow! Wow! features include:
- Three reading modes for allows a child to either read the book and enjoy the interactive fun, or turn on the narration with highlighted words and play along. The Just a Book mode acts as a good, old-fashioned picture book. It turns off interaction and sound, which is perfect for quiet reading time without interactivity.
- Experience two exciting mini-games within the storybook.
- Three original sing-a-long music videos will make kids want to get up and dance.
- Kids will be delighted to paint their favorite characters in fun coloring pages.
- Wubbzy’s Space Adventure concludes with a Grown-Up’s Corner to guide parents in discussing the story with their kids.
Parents can visit http://www.iWubbzy.com to find lots of free downloadable activities and videos from the series. Wubbzy and the gang are also interacting with fans on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Google+.
About Cupcake Digital
Cupcake Digital, Inc. was formed in June 2012 under the guiding principle that a digital experience designed to make kids smile can also make parents happy. When a child interacts with a tablet, smartphone or e-reader we know they are being given a way to play, laugh, learn and grow. We love being part of that experience. Cupcake has partnered with the creators of the Emmy Award winning series “Wow! Wow! Wubbzy!” to develop mobile apps, including the successful “Wubbzy’s Pirate Treasure” storybook app.
NOTE TO MEDIA: Screen grabs, video clips, and promotion codes available upon request.