“The Big Game Logic app is the next generation evolution of our vision to offer avid hunters an all-in-one scouting, tracking and sharing tool that takes their hunting experience to the next level,” said Jeff Schmitz, Big Game Logic, LLC co-owner.
Janesville, WI (PRWEB) October 13, 2012
Creators of the BigGameLogic.com deer hunting website have released an iPhone application that allows hunters to create virtual deer hunting camps that mirror hunting areas, track active and historical sitings, view deer herd activity via heat maps, and more. The app uses automated geolocation, weather, and moon phase data stamping to seamlessly integrate with Big Game Logic’s online scouting and social sharing website released in 2011.
The Big Game Logic app from BigGameLogic.com allows hunters to:
- Create hunting camps detailing hunting areas. Camp mapping can be shared with fellow hunters or kept private.
- Designate locations for hunting stands and blinds, food plots, scouting cameras, and other deer sign, such as rubs and scrapes, water sources, and bedding areas.
- Create photo albums of deer camera images, designated by the camera location.
- Track active and historical deer sightings, categorize sightings into phases of the rut, and attach weather and lunar tables.
- Track trophies and, once harvested, illustrate the history of the hunt specific to that deer.
- View deer activity heat mapping in hunting areas to better understand the movement of the herd or a specific deer.
- Connect via social media with other hunters to share the hunt.
BigGameLogic.com and the BigGameLogic app extract the geolocation and time stamp from photos and automatically tie weather and moon phase data to the image. The app works jointly with the BigGameLogic.com website, offering on-location, mobile access to user scouting and other deer hunt management data in real-time.
“The Big Game Logic app is the next generation evolution of our vision to offer avid hunters an all-in-one scouting, tracking and sharing tool that takes their hunting experience to the next level,” said Jeff Schmitz, Big Game Logic, LLC co-owner. Schmitz, along with his brother Aaron Schmitz and investor Dan Overland, developed the site and iPhone application. BigGameLogic.com is currently accepting new members free of charge. Visit BigGameLogic.com to learn more and register.
# # #
About Big Game Logic
Big Game Logic, LLC is an interactive, online tracking tool and social media website that provides hunters with everything required to document, manage and share their hunting experience. Founded in 2011, this membership-based site offers high-resolution satellite-based camp map tracking with heat map technology and detailed journaling options that include extras like integrated weather, moon phase and more. Membership is free. For more information, visit BigGameLogic.com.