Whether attendees are looking for new ideas, answers to their business challenges, or tactical execution information about today’s best practices in online marketing, they’ll find it at the Masters of Business Online.”
Indianapolis, IN (PRWEB) October 22, 2012
With 250+ marketers expected, the Masters of Business Online (MBO) conference will again be Indiana’s largest single day marketing event. As the online landscape continues to change at unprecedented speeds, more than 200 companies will be represented as 19 different topics are presented November 12 at the sixth annual conference. Keynoting the event to be held at the FORUM Conference Center in Fishers, will be Nichole Kelly, author of “How to Measure Social Media: A Step-by-Step Guide to Developing and Assessing Social Media ROI.”
Leaders from Roche, Ingersoll Rand, Delta Faucet and Purdue University say they plan to participate again this year because the event provided tangible benefits—insights, connections and ideas that they immediately were able to put to use—and because they are eager to hear new presentations on a variety of critical online marketing topics.
“For the last five years, MBO has brought incredible value to attendees,” said Jim Brown, founder and executive director of the Masters of Business Online Conference. “As we continue our commitment to education and thought leadership, it remains a great investment of time since it brings together the area’s best minds for a one-day, comprehensive event. Whether attendees are looking for new ideas, answers to their business challenges, or tactical execution information about today’s best practices in online marketing, they’ll find it at the Masters of Business Online.”
Speakers and topics include a Fortune 50 company, Indiana Companies to Watch, as well as TechPoint Mira Award Finalists:
- FedEx – Jessica Bradford – Engaging Customers Through Multiple Digital Channels
- One Click Ventures – Haley Drummond – SEO in a Post-Panda/Penguin World
- Imavex – Ryan Mull – In Mobile, One Size Does NOT Fit All
- Scale Computing – Jeff Ready – Finding and Marketing to Niche Audiences Online
- ChaCha – Cole Fisher – Navigating the Affiliate Marketing Roadmap
- The Children’s Museum of Indianapolis – Jenny Messmer – Building Your Brand Through Social Media Storytelling
- Compendium – Frank Dale – The 5 P's of Content Marketing: Plan, Produce, Publish, Promote, Prove
Companies helping make this event possible are: Title Sponsor, Compendium, The Marketing Technology Blog, Inside Indiana Business, Zmags, Cantaloupe, LeadJen, Blast Media, Imavex, The Basement, TKO Graphix, Launch Fishers, and Trustpointe.