"We’re excited to double our commitment to providing a great experience for dog lovers and their dogs in our expanded space." Sarah Deters, executive pastry chef
Kansas City, MO. (PRWEB) October 15, 2012
KC’s original bakery for dogs celebrates a weekend of tail-waggin’ fun.
Saturday, October 20 10:00am-8:00pm
Sunday, October 21 11:00am-5:00pm
602 W 48th Street, Kansas City MO (Country Club Plaza)
Grand opening events will be taking place all weekend, and include:
- Oven-baked treat samples, door prizes and giveaways
- Caricature artist on Saturday from 12:00pm-4:00pm
- Dog trivia on Sunday from 11:00am-5:00pm
- Adoptable dogs from Chain of Hope on Sunday
Growl-O-Ween kicks off at 1:00pm Saturday, October 20. Meet us at Mill Creek Park for our annual Costume Contest & Trick-or-Treating at over 30 participating Plaza merchants!
- Costumed pups will compete for best large dog, best small dog & best owner/dog duo.
- Pre-register for $10 per dog by calling 816-753-3647 or stopping by the bakery. $15 per dog day of event. Portion (majority) of proceeds will be donated to local shelter.
“We are thrilled to be doubling our footprint in the Country Club Plaza area,” said Sarah Deters, executive pastry chef. “Our Three Dog Bakery flagship store has long been a vibrant part of the Plaza community and we’re excited to double our commitment to providing a great experience for dog lovers and their dogs in our expanded space. Our expansion will enable all dogs and their “parents” to watch our chefs at work, creating the naturally delicious treats that dogs adore,” added Deters.
Visit the new Three Dog Bakery Website in November: http://www.threedog.com