"Should you throw out the customer loyalty playbook? asks CMIQ's Jose Martinez.
New York, NY (PRWEB) October 16, 2012
Customer Management iQ, a division of IQPC announces its Customer Loyalty Marketing Summit, taking place January 28- 30, 2013 in Orlando, FL.
“Should you throw out your customer loyalty playbook?” asks CMIQ’s Jose Martinez.
While customer loyalty is not a new concept, the Customer Loyalty Marketing Summit focuses on adapting to both the opportunities and challenges of managing multiple loyalty platforms, particularly how to harness loyalty programs using customer analytics and social media programs to transform point-of-purchase interaction and long term customer engagement. The ability to leverage these varied approaches is key to optimizing B2C interaction.
Featured speakers include*:
- Anthony Perez, Vice President of Business Strategy, The Orlando Magic
- Meredith McCracken, Director of Customer Retention, Audible.com (An Amazon Company)
*The full list of speakers is available at http://www.CustomerLoyaltySummit.com
Key topics on the agenda at the Customer Loyalty Marketing Summit include:
- Understanding your customer behavior data and segmenting your audience into targetable markets.
- Updating your customer loyalty approach, expanding your exposure, and maximizing the relationships you build with your base.
- Expanding your existing loyalty program through partnerships across industries.
- Identifying the keys to a successful segmentation and marketing strategy for building customer loyalty.
- Using social media tools to interact with products and advertising in unconventional ways for greater levels of customer engagement and retention.
On the process of developing the program, CMIQ’s Jose Martinez highlights that the “…case-study driven presentations will keep your company ahead of the trends in loyalty marketing through varied platforms, as well as multi-national and multi-cultural markets” and goes on to state that “the Customer Loyalty Marketing Summit was designed to deliver the tools and templates that ensure each session remains focused on the specifics of HOW you will add value to your organization upon your return to the office.”
For more information on the Customer Loyalty Marketing Summit, please visit http://www.CustomerLoyaltySummit.com.
IQPC (http://www.iqpc.com) provides business executives with tailored practical conferences, large-scale events, topical seminars and in-house training programs. Producing over 1,500 events annually around the world, IQPC continues to grow and has offices in cities across six continents including: Berlin, Dubai, London, New York, Sao Paulo, Singapore, Sydney, and Toronto.