To date, providers that have deployed the Brightree Connect automated call solution average a 29 percent increase in revenue.
Atlanta, Georgia (PRWEB) October 15, 2012
Brightree LLC, the leading provider of billing and business management software solutions for the home medical equipment (HME/DMEPOS) market, will highlight new and enhanced solutions in booth 1453 at the Medtrade Fall exhibition Oct. 16-18 in Atlanta. Brightree innovations in its Fall 2012 Release include an expanded patient interaction platform, a new audit response solution, and numerous new capabilities that streamline business processes through Brightree No-Touch™ workflows. In addition, the release launches a robust online software training environment that promotes best practices and brings new users up to speed on Brightree.
“Unlike electronic billing vendors that simply tack features on to legacy client-server software, Brightree invests heavily in platform advancements such as Document-Aware™ capabilities, the IntelligentQ™ engine, and No-Touch workflows that drive measurable results for providers,” said Dave Cormack, CEO of Brightree. “This release is filled with capabilities that will help our customers respond quickly and accurately to audits, decrease the steps it takes to get paid, and reduce room for human error while increasing revenue opportunities at a time when every dollar and every minute counts.”
The Brightree Fall 2012 Software Release
New capabilities of Brightree software include the following:
- The Brightree Connect™ patient interaction platform - Powered by the IntelligentQ engine, Brightree Connect leverages patient data to help providers contact the right patient at the right time to increase resupply revenue, improve outcomes, and maximize compliance. The platform now offers an enhanced Voice solution for automated calls and a new Live Call solution that supports HME representatives calling chronic care patients to replenish supplies. To date, providers that have deployed the platform’s automated call solution average a 29 percent increase in resupply revenue.
- Document-Aware™ capabilities - The recently released Brightree Document Management solution enables providers to capture, manage, share, and secure documentation. Going beyond simple document imaging, the latest version of this solution recognizes document types and status to let providers know when it is safe to confirm and deliver orders. With Document-Aware capabilities, providers can bill, deliver and respond to audits more efficiently.
- Brightree Audit Response - As part of the Brightree Document Management solution, the new audit response software makes it easy for users to collect and submit documentation electronically in response to CMS audits, then track status – all in Brightree. With this solution, providers will be able to cut in half the time spent chasing documents and submitting paper-based responses to CMS.
- No-Touch workflow enhancements - Brightree takes more steps out of business processes with enhancements such as streamlined drop-ship, real-time item availability with McKesson Directsm, smart sales orders, and an intuitive interface for updating price tables.
- New online Brightree Learning Center - Brightree’s cloud-based training solution features all new content and the ability to track and measure the training progress of users.
To learn more and see a demo, visit booth 1453 at Medtrade or sign up at http://www.brightree.com/fall12.
About Brightree LLC
Brightree LLC is the leading provider of billing and business management software solutions for home medical equipment (HME) providers, orthotics and prosthetics (O&P) practitioners, and sleep labs. Brightree's SaaS-based software solutions follow the natural workflow of providers to automate and improve how they manage their businesses. Brightree is the only business management software solution endorsed by Invacare Corporation as well as the VGM member service organization. 2,500 providers with more than 40,000 users rely on Brightree solutions. For further information, visit http://www.brightree.com or call 1.888.598.7797, ext. 5.
Brightree is a registered trademark of Brightree LLC