“We are excited to see the impact that the unification of CRM and ERP has on our customer’s businesses.”
Irvine, CA (PRWEB) October 15, 2012
Sererra SFI, LLC., a world-leader in Green IT cloud business process and technology management, announced today that it has a created a new technology integration that unites SugarCRM and Intacct. By combining these two best-of-breed CRM and financial cloud applications, users have the ability to log into a single system to access customer data and communicate much more efficiently.
By leveraging this integration, customers will benefit from real-time data synchronization between their CRM and ERP platforms, keeping the sales processes across both systems in sync and eliminating the need to maintain duplicate data in either system. Other features include:
- Bi-directional synchronization between SugarCRM and Intacct - Easy administration, customization and configuration capabilities, such as automatically aligning customer contacts, transactions and payments with flexible options for selecting the system of record.
- Real-time and scheduled synchronization of customer information - Customer information is kept up-to-date in both systems virtually eliminating errors in processing, invoicing, posting payments, providing services and reporting.
- Real-time and automatic creation of revenue recognition activation transactions - Set up and activates revenue recognition transactions for each closed deal automatically and in real-time. This ensures that revenue is recognized and invoices are processed correctly and on time.
- Real-time and scheduled synchronization of sales order entry transactions - Allows for the entry and processing of customer sales orders from order entry to customer invoicing in Intacct, based on sales activity in SugarCRM. All required sales order information is available to Intacct, and order status is available in SugarCRM.
- Scheduled synchronization of accounts receivable payments back to SugarCRM - Keeps account status up-to-date with posted payment details in SugarCRM. This allows for complete visibility into customer payments. Account managers stay informed about client status and opportunities.
“This integration proves to be a true benefit to SugarCRM and Intacct users,” said Nik Puni, Sererra SFI President. “Businesses save both time and money while gaining insight and visibility into their practices.”
Synchronizing CRM and accounting information allows sales and accounting professionals to be more productive and focus more on strategic goals rather than mundane tasks. Organizations improve process efficiencies across the front and back office operations and improve decision-making by facilitating real-time business insight.
“Sererra has several years of experience managing and growing businesses and their new SugarCRM and Intacct integration will help customer-facing professionals to do their jobs much more efficiently,” said Clint Oram, Chief Technology Officer and co-founder of SugarCRM. “We are excited to see the impact that the unification of CRM and ERP has on our customer’s businesses.”
For more information on the technology integration, click here to visit the Sererra website.
Sererra SFI, LLC. is highly experienced in the Green IT cloud technology industry and has performed hundreds of successful implementations of solutions to the mid-market. Sererra’s expertise in ERP, CRM and eCommerce results in rapid and effective solutions for clients.
Sererra is a Premier VAR and Consulting Partner of Intacct with numerous successful implementations ranging from traditional financial management deployments to the most complex platform development and integration projects. Sererra is headquartered in Irvine, California and has worldwide locations, including Los Angeles, San Francisco, London, Sydney and Dubai. For more information, please visit http://www.sererra.com or call 877.276.3774. Connect with Sererra on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
SugarCRM democratizes customer engagement, empowering every professional who interacts with the customer to excel at their job. SugarCRM’s market leading open Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platform delivers the agility, flexibility, and security required to equip each customer facing professional with the relevant information and tools they need to effectively collaborate and engage with their customer, both within and beyond the enterprise. SugarCRM applications have been downloaded more than 11 million times and currently help over 1,000,000 end users across disciplines effectively engage their customers. Over 7,000 organizations have chosen SugarCRM's On-Site and Cloud Computing services over proprietary alternatives. SugarCRM has been recognized for its customer success and product innovation by CRM Magazine, InfoWorld and Customer Interaction Solutions.
Intacct is the cloud financial management company. Bringing cloud computing to finance and accounting, Intacct's award-winning applications are the preferred financial applications for AICPA business solutions. Intacct applications are used by thousands of organizations from startups to public companies and are designed to improve company performance and make finance more productive. Hundreds of leading CPA firms and Value Added Resellers offer Intacct to their clients. The Intacct system includes accounting, contract management, revenue management, project and fund accounting, inventory, purchasing, vendor management, financial consolidation and financial reporting applications, all delivered over the Internet via cloud computing. Intacct is headquartered in San Jose, California.