New York, NY and Oslo, Norway and London, UK (PRWEB) October 16, 2012
Confirmit, the leading global software provider for Customer Experience, Employee Engagement and Market Research, has announced the launch of Confirmit Horizons Version 17.5, the latest release of its leading multi-channel software solution.
Confirmit Horizons is a flexible multi-channel solution that delivers maximum value and insight from feedback and research projects with Version 17.5 delivering a wide range of new features and functionality designed to ensure the platform remains leading-edge in the industry.
Marieta Popova, Managing Director at Confirmit client JTN Research, a full-service Market Research agency, commented: “We use Confirmit Horizons because it meets all of our Market Research needs but we are very excited to see the enhancements made to survey design, panel management and reporting in Version 17.5. We can proudly say that in the last year we moved all proprietary JTN panels to Confirmit Horizons and we are constantly developing our panel and sampling management systems using the new Confirmit Horizons features. Confirmit has a great R&D model which allows it to quickly develop its product and roll out new versions to customers with minimal disruption.”
Pat Molloy, Chief Strategy Officer at Confirmit explained: “Confirmit Horizons Version 17.5 provides many hundreds of new features and capabilities, both large and small, for our customers, from substantial enhancements to the reporting function right through to integrating the latest advances within the feedback and data collection tools, survey design, panel management and data management.”
In summary, Confirmit Horizons Version 17.5 offers users:
- The ability to deliver more engaging insights that drive action due to an enriched experience for report viewers. The advancements focus on faster working, better usability and enhanced report appearance.
- The facility to gain a single view of the customer, faster and more easily, through enhancements to the integration of unstructured text analytics with survey and other data sources.
- The ability to run Voice of the Customer (VoC), research and survey programs through more efficient creation, automation and management of complex workflows and processes.
- The capability to design appealing, engaging, multi-channel surveys that can be fully customized and branded to suit corporate or project requirements.
- A range of new panel management capabilities, allowing the set up and management of customer, employee and market research panels to be done quickly and productively, however large or small the project is.
Following the launch, Confirmit will host two customer webinars highlighting how Confirmit Horizons Version 17.5 can drive maximum value and insight from your VoC, feedback and research programs:
- New Features and Functionality in Confirmit Horizons Version 17.5 (October 23rd)
- Enhanced Reporting in Confirmit Horizons Version 17.5 (October 24th)
Please visit http://www.confirmit.com for more information.
Confirmit is the world’s leading SaaS vendor for multichannel Voice of the Customer, Employee Feedback, and Market Research applications. The company has offices in Oslo (headquarters), Cologne, Guildford, London, Moscow, New York, San Francisco, Vancouver, and Yaroslavl. Confirmit's software is also distributed through partner resellers in Barcelona, Kuwait City, Madrid, Milan, Pattaya, Sydney, and Tokyo.
Confirmit targets Global 5000 companies and Market Research agencies worldwide with a wide range of software products for feedback / data collection, panel management, data processing, analysis, and reporting. Customers include A&N Media, British Airways, Dow Chemical, Farmers Insurance, GlaxoSmithKline, Ipsos, Morehead Associates, Nielsen, The NPD Group, Swisscom and Symantec. Visit http://www.confirmit.com for more information.
About JTN Research
JTN Research was established in 2007 aiming to provide high quality, online marketing research services to the market research industry worldwide. The company is based in Sofia, Bulgaria, and is specialising in online marketing research, providing sample in Central and Eastern Europe. JTN Research uses all CAWI capabilities that Confirmit provides starting from survey programming, panel and sample management, to data processing and analyses for all the 11 proprietary JTN panels in Central and Eastern Europe
JTN Research provides all-inclusive solutions to its clients. It has the experience in managing all aspects of the online surveying process – from identifying client’s needs to delivering the final results and analysis. JTN Research is an ESOMAR member and strictly follows the industry standards and codes. It is also a member of the Bulgarian Marketing Association. For more information visit http://www.jtnresearch.com