SAN MATEO, Calif. (PRWEB) October 16, 2012
Satmetrix, the leading provider of cloud-based customer experience software for companies worldwide, announced relationships today with a series of new customers that have adopted NPS® Go+ action-oriented software. The new customers represent a broad range of industries, delivering goods and services through physical and online storefronts around the world. Each company benefits from fast, powerful and complete technology solutions that provide actionable results from customer feedback that improves their Net Promoter Scores.
“We’re thrilled to see our NPS® Go+ action-oriented software gaining traction among such a wide variety of business models and industries,” said Steve Baxter, General Manager of Global Midmarket Solutions for Satmetrix. “These companies are building greater customer value by being alerted and then quickly responding to issues raised by both detractors and promoters of their brand. NPS Go+ allows their teams to cultivate loyalty through fast response and segmented insights.”
The new Satmetrix NPS Go+ customers include sports brand New Balance in Australia; U.S.-based Hyland Software, an enterprise content management software suite; RagingWire, a colocation data center provider in North America; Dublin Ireland-based waste management provider The City Bin Co.; SourceGas, a natural gas service provider; First Busey Corporation, a $3.5 billion financial holding company headquartered in Central Illinois; Canada based Reliance Home Comfort; and Re-Bath®, a bathroom remodeling franchisor headquartered in Tempe, Ariz.
- Sports brand New Balance Australia incorporated questions for three different divisions into their software survey. New Balance utilizes the software to identify customer issues at their stores, and tracks customer loyalty across their wholesale accounts in order to obtain a better understanding of performance and opportunities.
- Hyland Software, developer of OnBase, an enterprise content management software suite, implemented both a relationship and a transaction survey, and is using the combined feedback to manage and improve customer loyalty.
- RagingWire designs, builds and operates high-availability, mission-critical data centers in North America. The company migrated from a proprietary customer satisfaction program to a fully functional Satmetrix NPS Go+ solution integrated into its end-to-end operating strategy. RagingWire built out its closed loop process with employee training, recognition programs and role-based reporting and achieved the top score in the data center and colocation industry.
- Based in Ireland, The City Bin Co. tracks loyalty for its waste management services across Ireland and is implementing process improvements tailored to each area. The City Bin Co. is very active in social media and has implemented the Mobilizing Promoters feature.
- With a presence in Arkansas, Colorado, Nebraska and Wyoming, SourceGas, a natural gas service provider implemented Satmetrix NPS GO+. The company wanted to gain more insight into customer feedback and identify potential overall areas of improvement. The software has allowed SourceGas to drill into the details of why customers are not satisfied and this granularity has driven large change initiatives within the company, ultimately providing for more satisfied customers, lower costs and improved efficiencies.
- First Busey Corporation, a financial holding company operating a wholly-owned bank subsidiary, Busey Bank, with more than forty banking centers throughout Illinois and southwest Florida, upgraded its internal survey program and moved to a more unified Net Promoter Score based system that leverages actions on alerts and mobilizes promoters.
- Reliance Home Comfort, one of the largest Home Services Providers in Eastern Canada, is using the system to track customer loyalty and to obtain an overall better understanding of the areas for improvement. Like City Bin, Reliance is very active in social media and committed to Net Promoter as a discipline as well as a metric.
- Re-Bath®, with more than 216 franchise locations across the United States, has implemented Satmetrix loyalty systems into its overall business strategy. The company is using NPS Go + to track customer loyalty at individual franchise locations and gain a better understanding of franchisees’ performance. The software alerts the company to customer issues at the franchisee level that they otherwise would not know.
“In a world of rapid commoditization, customer experience is becoming a critical competitive differentiator,” said Jason Weckworth, Vice President of Data Center Operations at RagingWire Data Centers. “Satmetrix NPS Go+ is our primary tool for gaining valuable insights and understanding customer requirements. We appreciate and rely on the best practices built into the software and processes delivered as part of the solution.”
NPS Go+ is a powerful and complete software solution that provides the four capabilities companies need to build a successful customer experience using Net Promoter. The software presents a survey with up to ten questions and allows companies to empower loyal customers to promote their brand and generate customer insights to drive success. NPS Go+ allows customers to respond using traditional, mobile and social capabilities. Alerts are sent directly to the most appropriate person on the customer team to close the loop, and access to data is available through internal business applications, such as Outlook® and Salesforce®. Action owners are able to see customer feedback in-depth and follow up quickly.
Net Promoter, Net Promoter Score and NPS, all trademarks of Satmetrix Systems, Inc., is a quantitative measurement of positive and negative perception of a brand based on the customers’ willingness to recommend the product or service. Satmetrix is the developer of Net Promoter methodology with loyalty expert Fred Reichheld and Bain & Company.
Satmetrix is the leading provider of cloud-based customer experience software for companies worldwide. As co-developer of the industry-leading Net Promoter® methodology, its applications deliver full process support to help companies reduce customer churn, mobilize loyal Promoters, generate more powerful insights and drive customer obsession through accountability. With experience on more than 700 deployments in 45 languages and serving clients in more than 50 countries, Satmetrix has the knowledge to accelerate the success of customer experience efforts using Net Promoter. Satmetrix is headquartered in San Mateo, Calif., with offices in London, New York, Atlanta, Paris and India. For more information, visit satmetrix.com.
# # #