"Insightful & Informative" Eisai Ltd.
London (PRWEB UK) 17 October 2012
SMi is pleased to confirm Ian Holloway, Manager of the Defective Medicines Report Centre, MHRA as a speaker at the upcoming event.
Ian will present on the Current GDP Guidelines and cold chain distribution, security within the supply chain and the falsified medicines directive as well as a revision of Annex 16 of the GMP Guide and likely impact on cold chain operations.
This event will also focus on improving the efficiency of the cold chain process, ensuring quality of pharmaceutical products, and the latest in regulations and risk assessments. Perhaps most exciting, is the introduction of 7 new conference sessions, set to give the best opportunities to network, discover and share the latest in the cold chain process.
New for 2012:
- Challenges and strategies of remote distribution
- Regulatory requirements and streamlining of the cold chain process
- Traceability, security and tracking to GS1 standards
- Cold storage case studies
- Cost of Quality and cost effectiveness
- World Courier Site Tour: Heathrow International Airport
- Complimentary dinner at the Gilgamesh Restaurant
Key Topics Include:
- Good Distribution Practice, regulations and compliance – National Regulatory Body’s perspective
- Risk management and mitigation
- Latest technologies and transport innovations
- Quality assurance in product storage
- Controlled temperatures versus ambient techniques
- Cost-effectiveness, reimbursement and ROI
- Company auditing and security
For more information the event contact Fateja Begum on +44 0 207 827 6184 or email fbegum(at)smi-online(dot)co(dot)uk alternatively visit http://www.smi-online.co.uk/2012coldchain40.asp to register your place