Walpole, MA (PRWEB) October 20, 2012
Healthcare Marketplace Terminology (http://www.informatp.com/HMT) offers more than 300 managed care and healthcare marketplace terminology and abbreviations, with definitions and examples of each term used in context, plus Insight boxes that provide more advanced information on key terms.
The guide meets the needs of a wide audience, including pharmaceutical sales professionals and managed care account managers, as well as anyone working in the healthcare field who needs to understand managed care and healthcare market terminology and acronyms.
The guide serves a dual purpose:
- Builds business acumen and foundational knowledge of key healthcare market terms and concepts
- Serves as a just-in-time job aid and reference
Healthcare Marketplace Terminology is available in three formats.
-mLearning Web app for corporate use:
- Cross-platform app built on mobile site technology that installs and functions like a native app on iPhone and iPad (no Internet connection required after initial download) and browser-based on laptop, DROID, and desktop PCs (Internet connection is required)
- Accessed and installed through a URL either via email, Web site, or LMS
- An enhanced “SMART” PDF, with hyperlinks between terms and definitions to link concepts together
- A-Z navigation from the home page, plus dynamic search
- Capable of deployment via a corporate learning management system (LMS)
Healthcare Marketplace Terminology joins Informa’s growing slate of managed markets and healthcare marketplace training offerings. New titles planned for release soon address the following emerging topics:
- Accountable Care Organizations
- Patient-centered Medical Homes
- The Expanding Medicaid Program
- Healthcare reform and changes brought about through PPACA, such as State-based Insurance Exchanges, Meaningful Use, and more
About Informa Training Partners
Informa Training Partners is a full-service training company that develops custom and off-the-shelf training programs for the pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device and diagnostic industries. Informa’s unique approach to developing training programs for medical products sales and marketing professionals is performance- and customer-centric. Programs are available in a variety of delivery formats including eLearning, mLearning, text, workshop, Web, virtual classroom, audio, and video. Informa is certified as a woman owned business from the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC).