CARLSBAD, CA (PRWEB) October 23, 2012
RealCapitalMarkets.com, LLC (RCM1) has released significant updates to the RCM1 commercial real estate marketing and transaction management platform. The platform is now fully international and supports all languages. Additionally, RCM1’s enhanced Client Database Management features allow clients to manage their own databases more efficiently.
"Real Capital Markets has been the technology leader in our space for over 10 years. As the world shrinks due to technology advances, we felt the need to support all languages throughout the platform.” Stephen Alter, CEO & Founder for RCM1. “We understand the need for clients in various locations who are simultaneously involved in the sales process to access information, process due diligence materials, and communicate with their prospective buyers in an efficient and painless manner. Our Client Database Management tools offer this.”
Expanded International Support
- Virtual Deal Rooms™ supports all foreign languages
- Setup Online Auctions in foreign languages
- Display foreign characters on Listings Engines™
- Filenames support upload of foreign characters
- Allow buyers to include foreign characters in their profiles
Client Database Management
- Option to export all client-provided email addresses
- Expanded bounce/SPAM reporting
- CRM system integration software
- New intuitive design with space for banner images and company logos
- Foreign languages now supported
- Highlight "Offers Due" date and time
Additional details about recent updates to the RCM1 platform can be found at:
About RealCapitalMarkets.com, LLC
Real Capital Markets was founded on the idea that greater qualified exposure and appropriate transparency of commercial real estate investment opportunities results in increased sale proceeds in shorter time frames. Founded in 1999, RCM1 has become the leading commercial real estate disposition platform for property and note sales. We enable transaction professionals to market, manage and track assets throughout the entire real estate life cycle with increased speed, efficiency, transparency and security.
RCM1 provides principals, exclusive listing brokers, mortgage bankers, and equity sources the most productive and cost effective way to acquire, dispose, finance and capitalize real estate.