“...students have stated they are anxious to start their new career in staging, but can not financially do it yet” said Kapellusch. “They then ask about financing .... I am very happy today to let them know financing is now available.'
Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) October 18, 2012
Kim Kapellusch, Owner and Founder of The Academy of Home Staging is thrilled to announce, the industry's leading home staging certification training program now offers students low-cost entry into an exciting new career in Home Staging. The Academy of Home Staging now provides a financing program for students. Students can finance their education with the Academy for as low as $249 per month for 1 year!
“Many of our students have stated they are anxious to start their new career in staging, but can not financially do it yet,” said Kapellusch. “They then ask about financing to make the payments gradual over time. I am very happy today to let them know that we now offer financing that starts as low as $249 per month for 1 year!”
Combine the new financing offer and our Fall Savings event – for an easy financial entry into the rapidly growing industry of Home Staging and Redesign. According to a study by the National Association of Realtors in 2012, 25% of homes on the market are professionally staged, up from just 5% in 2007.
As previously announced, The Academy is offering a ‘Fall Savings Special’ of $250 savings on our Fall classes:
Dates and locations that are eligible for this ‘special Fall savings’ are:
- October 8th – 12th – Seattle, WA
Instructor: Pam Christensen, Founder and Owner, Staging for Charisma
- October 29th – November 2nd – Washington, DC
Instructor: Nicci Parish, Founder and Owner of Impress Me! Home Staging, LLC
- November 4th – 8th – Dallas, TX
Instructor: Michelle Lynne, President by Michelle Lynne
There has never been a better time to become a Certified Home Stager. The Real Estate Market is showing concrete signs of beginning a turn-around. Home sellers and Realtors are embracing the benefits of Home Staging. According to a 2012 survey by Home Gain, Home Staging is in the Top 5 items a home seller should invest in in order to sell their home quickly and for the most amount of money. In the same survey Home Gain states Home Staging delivers a 196% Return on Investment to the home seller.
The Academy of Home Staging remains committed to consistently delivering the most comprehensive industry leading education available to its students.
Several key factors set The Academy’s training program apart from the rest:
- The only Advanced Home Staging Certification available.
- Limited class size (8 maximum students) to provide personalized coaching and mentoring to our students by our Instructors.
- All our Advanced Certified instructors are leaders in the Staging Industry who incorporate real life examples, suggestions, advice and ideas in each training class.
- Over 10 hands-on exercises including a minimum of 3 in-field exercises. These exercises are crucial to providing students a complete education and insuring the ability to successfully start and manage their own Home Staging business. Home Staging Design is a visual art. It is important to provide tangible discoveries the students can experience in training, before they open their own business.
- Student and Instructor experience together, apply and discuss all solutions and approaches for all areas of the design and business aspects to a Home Staging Business.
- Student discovery and questions are encouraged in every session.
- Complete Business CD for each student upon successful completion of the class, and passing the Certification exam at the end of the class.
- Committed to the success of every student that comes to The Academy of Home Staging. Ongoing education, regular Alumni newsletters chock full of new information and tips and access to one-on-one coaching.
Interested future students should call 1-800-574-5576 today to register and secure their seat in our limited enrollment classes and realize these fantastic savings! The first four students to enroll in each location this Fall will receive a $250 savings off their tuition. All students will be eligible to apply for our finance program.
ABOUT THE ACADEMY OF HOME STAGING: The Academy of Home Staging was founded by Kim Kapellusch in 2005 in the Los Angeles area, and has quickly become the Industries’ premier Home Staging and Redesign Certification Training Program. Today The Academy operates in California; Dallas, TX; New York City, NY; Seattle, WA; Tampa Bay Area, FL; and Washington, DC. In addition to its leading classroom certification classes The Academy offers a full CD based course, ongoing education and one-on-one business counseling.
For more information call 1.800.574.5576 or visit http://www.TheAcademyOfHomeStaging.com.