“Referral leads are the Gold Standard of leads, the Glengarry leads. These are the leads that marketers need and salespeople crave,” said Rob Fuggetta, Zuberance Founder & CEO.
San Carlos, CA (PRWEB) October 18, 2012
Zuberance, the leading social media marketing company powering Brand Advocates on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and elsewhere, today announced a ground-breaking lead generation solution that leverages highly-satisfied customers (AKA “Brand Advocates”) to generate “free” referrals from their social and business networks.
Zuberance’s new Advocate Referrals solution is not a tell-a-friend tool or pay for referrals tactic. It’s a complete referral marketing solution that enables companies to systematically:
- Identify Advocates from among customers, Facebook fans, Twitter followers, website visitors, and more;
- Leverage Advocates to generate referral leads by making it easy for Advocates to create and/or share compelling content and offers with their social and business networks;
- Track and optimize results in real-time.
Zuberance’s Advocate Referrals automates the entire referral lead process, from finding Advocates through capturing referrals generated from Advocates’ social and business networks.
Get More & Better Leads Fast
By systematically leveraging Advocates as referral lead sources, Zuberance enables companies to:
- Generate thousands of qualified referral leads
- Acquire customers and increase sales for a fraction of the cost of traditional lead generation programs (Many B2B companies pay hundreds to thousands of dollars for referral leads.)
- Reduce sales cycles and sales costs (Referred leads close much faster than other leads.)
- Improve profits (Various studies show that customers who come through referrals spend more and produce higher margins than those recruited through any other means.)
“Referral leads are the Gold Standard of leads, the Glengarry leads. These are the leads that marketers need and salespeople crave,” said Rob Fuggetta, Zuberance Founder & CEO. “Zuberance’s Advocate Referrals delivers thousands of qualified referral leads into the sales funnel, boosting sales fast,” he stated.
Marketers Struggling with Lead Generation
Marketers continue pouring billions of dollars (and about 40 percent of their budgets in many cases) into the singular pursuit of generating leads. Yet most lead generation programs produce only a handful of qualified prospects. Additionally, lead conversion rates (the percentage of leads that convert into sales) are less than one percent.
How Zuberance’s Advocate Referral Works
Advocate Referrals is a complete referral marketing system that includes A/B testing, back-end tracking, and automatic re-engagement of Advocates.
The Zuberance Advocate Platform automatically tracks which Advocates are sharing content and offers with their social networks; how many referrals have been generated; and the conversion rate for these referrals. A/B testing enables marketers to compare and analyze what offers or content being shared by Advocates are generating the most referrals. The Zuberance Advocate Platform also enables marketers to automatically re-engage Advocates to spur more sharing and referrals.
Marketers can choose from 30 ways to customize Zuberance’s Advocate Referrals solution. This enables marketers to capture unique, actionable insights about Advocates and people they refer.
Facts about Lead Generation
- Sixty percent of B2B marketers say generating leads is their top goal for 2012 followed closely by 57 percent who said “converting leads into paying customers” is their top priority. (MarketingSherpa. “2011 B2B Marketing Benchmark Survey”)
- 80 percent of marketers rate their demand generation campaigns as ineffective to semi-effective, according to a survey of B2B sales and marketing professionals by Corporate Visions, a sales and marketing messaging company.
- The average cost per lead using traditional outbound marketing tactics (direct mail, trade shows, direct marketing) is $346, according to HubSpot’s 2012 State of Inbound Marketing.
- Many companies pay or provide incentives for referrals. For example, a California-based solar company pays $400 for each referral lead that becomes a customer. Other companies give referrers free products or discounts if friends buy products.
- In a recent survey by HubSpot, about 25 percent of marketers said referral leads were worth $1,000 per lead to their company and about 10 percent said referrals were worth more than $10,000.
Zuberance is a social media company that power Brand Advocates. Zuberance’s award-winning Brand Advocate platform enables companies to systematically identify and energize their highly-satisfied customers (AKA “Brand Advocates”), driving measurable increases in referral leads, recommendations, and revenues. For more information, visit http://www.zuberance.com or follow Zuberance on Twitter @zuberance.