Kred will be instrumental for marketers to move beyond ‘Likes’ and follows to converse with members of the social media communities that form around brands and shared interests.
San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) October 19, 2012
Kred, the Community Influence and Outreach measure based on over 1,400 days of social data, today announced it has joined the growing Salesforce Marketing Cloud Insights ecosystem. Kred brings instant identification of social media user influence to the Insights ecosystem, helping companies leverage the power of social to connect with customers, partners and employees in entirely new ways. The integration of Kred enables Salesforce Marketing Cloud users to discover the most influential and outreaching people in social media by keywords, phrases, hashtags or topic profiles. By appending Kred community influence and outreach scores to every post, brands can easily discover the content making the greatest impact in pre-defined communities such as Moms, Foodies and Fitness.
Comments on News
- “Kred is invaluable for Salesforce Marketing Cloud customers who want to monitor and engage with influential people on social media who are talking about their market or keywords. No other influence measure is built on the depth or immediacy of data that Kred provides. Kred will be instrumental for marketers who move beyond ‘Likes’ and follows to converse with members of the social media communities that form around brands and shared interests,” said Andrew Grill, CEO, Kred.
- “Today’s leading brands recognize that social media is transforming the way they connect with customers on a global scale,” said Michael Lazerow, CMO of Salesforce Marketing Cloud, salesforce.com. “By leveraging the power of the Salesforce Marketing Cloud, partners such as Kred are empowering companies to take advantage of this shift and turn insights from millions of conversations about their products, brand and industry into actions that strengthen customer relationships.”
The Power of the Salesforce Marketing Cloud Social Insights Ecosystem
Kred helps Marketing Cloud users transform the way they connect with their customers, partners and employees in new ways by creating greater awareness and deeper understanding of the influential people who are mentioning their keywords in social media. Finding these influencers allows sales, marketing and customer service teams to build relationships with opinion leaders in their target markets.
Product Key Features
Kred makes it simple to find trusted people within small close networks connected by interests and affiliations. It is the only influence measure to offer real-time dual metrics for influence and outreach; scores within interest-based communities; credit for offline achievements; and transparent, published activity statements and scoring system. Users of Kred as part of the Insights ecosystem will automatically receive access to new features from Kred as they are introduced.
Uncover Actionable Intelligence with New Social Insights
The Insights ecosystem brings together 20 of the industry’s leading social analytics leaders to help companies accelerate their shift from passive social listening to real business results, turning insights into action. The industry’s most comprehensive solution for managing social media engagement, Insights allows customers to filter through the noise and quickly analyze large volumes of social data to generate actionable social intelligence and connect with customers in entirely new ways.
Availability and Pricing
Kred is now available as an add-on within the Marketing Cloud Insights dashboard. Using a new credits-based currency system, customers now have an easy and flexible way to pilot, purchase and combine social analytics offerings from more than 20 Insights partners.
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud Basic Edition includes 1,000 Insights credits/month
- Customers can purchase additional blocks of 10,000 credits for $100/month
- Credits can be deployed to implement Kred within the Marketing Cloud
About Salesforce Marketing Cloud
The Salesforce Marketing Cloud is the most comprehensive suite for social marketing. Marketing Cloud is the first suite to unify social listening, content, engagement, advertising, workflow, automation and measurement. By combining industry leaders Buddy Media and Radian6 to power the Marketing Cloud, brands now have a proven suite to manage all social marketing activity and access common assets in one place.
Kred measures influence in online communities connected by interests. Kred is the first social scoring system to provide a comprehensive score for Influence and Outreach by valuing engagement and interaction over follower count. It is the only influence measurement based on 1,000 days of social data and to offer completely transparent score calculation.
Kred celebrates the power of personal influence and generosity at the heart of human relationships - tight groups of friends and subject matter experts. For marketers, Kred presents the opportunity to discover trusted, engaged influencers who can help them spread their message quickly.
Learn more at http://kred.com.