The Milford - A New York Hotel located in the heart of Times Square and close to all New York's Best Holiday Events, Attractions and Activities.
New York, NY (PRWEB) October 19, 2012
There are 100’s of New York Hotels to choose from for your stay while visiting New York and attending the many New York Events - one of the most popular NYC Hotels that's located in the center of all things to do in November is The Milford- formerly The Milford Plaza Hotel.
The Milford is located right in the heart of Times Square and they are currently offering 2 excellent Winter Special Offers anyone visiting New York in November should look into further.
The details for The Milford's 2 Winter Special Offers include:
‘I Love NY’ Package: For a limited time, book your reservation and receive The Milford's Guaranteed Best Rate and receive their Exclusive, ‘I Love NY’ Gift Bag that includes an ‘I Love NY’ T-Shirt, Mug and Key Chain. Offer expires October 31, 2012. Stay Dates are from now until December 16, 2012. View more the details of the ‘I Love NY’ Package.
Stay 5 Nights and Save 20% off your entire stay: Book any consecutive 5 days and save up to 20% off the entire stay. View more the details of the ‘Stay 5 Nights and Save 20%' Package.
New York City during the Winter season is a magical place to be. Pack some warm clothes and head to the Big Apple for festivities and New York Events that will make any vacation more exciting. Beyond seeing the Statue of Liberty and the Empire State Building, the list of New York Events is vast.
1. Radio City Christmas Spectacular – This show, featuring the Rockettes, is a New York tradition. Though it starts running in November, Radio City Music Hall brings the magic of Christmas to the city with dancing, 3D effects, musical numbers, amazing sets and costumes, animals and Santa himself. Radio City Music Hall: 1260 6th Avenue, New York, NY 10020, (212) 247-4777
2. Lighting of the Hanukkah Menorah – New York likes to celebrate its diversity, so what better way than by honoring one of their largest religious groups? The world’s largest menorah is 32 feet tall and each night’s lighting is accompanied by folk dancing and sufganioyot – holiday jelly donuts. Lighting of the Hanukkah Menorah NYC: Central Park, Fifth Ave & 59th St
3. The Matzo Ball NYC – Jewish Singles looking for a date or to find new friends, the Matzo Ball is the premier New York Event of this kind. Capitale’s Grand Ballroom: 130 Bowery, New York, NY 10013, (212) 334-5500
4. New Year’s Eve in Times Square - New Year’s Eve can be exciting the world over, but nowhere is there a bigger celebration than in Times Square. It features top musical acts and famous celebrities. Times Square is definitely the place to be on December 31. Times Square: W 46th Street & Broadway Avenue, New York, NY 10036
5. Emerald Nuts Midnight Run – Ring in the New Year with thousands of other New Yorkers with a costumed (optional) four-mile run. Not only that, but the Midnight Run is celebrated with a costume parade, costume contest and dancing. Emerald Nuts Midnight Run: Starts at72nd Street Transverse near Bethesda Fountain.
Enjoy these Events in New York and more during the Holiday's in New York. If booked earlier enough in advance, visitors can stay in conveniently located Hotels in New York City and also secure a better deal than waiting until the last minute.
New York Events are very popular, so New York Hotels are filling up quickly as the Holiday Season approaches.
Visit The Milford Website
View our current Times Square Hotel Specials & Vacation Packages.
Check Rates or Make Reservations or call toll free: 888.352.3650.