In addition to live SharePoint 2013 and Office 365 demonstrations, Concept Searching will have clients and partners on hand, to discuss real-life scenarios on best practices and outcomes that can be achieved with conceptClassifier for SharePoint.
McLean, VA, US and Stevenage, UK (PRWEB) October 22, 2012
Concept Searching, a global leader in semantic metadata generation, auto-classification, and taxonomy management software, and developer of the Smart Content Framework™, will be exhibiting at the SharePoint Conference 2012, November 12th-15th, in Las Vegas, Nevada, at booth 957.
In addition to live SharePoint 2013 and Office 365 demonstrations, Concept Searching will have clients and partners on hand, to discuss real-life scenarios on best practices and outcomes that can be achieved with conceptClassifier for SharePoint. This opportunity, to not only see the technology in use but also talk to Concept Searching clients and partners to gain first-hand knowledge of how challenges that many organizations have are being solved, is too good to miss.
Concept Searching SharePoint 2012 highlights and announcements include:
- Live demonstrations of the award winning conceptClassifier for SharePoint - the only enterprise class metadata generation, taxonomy, term store management, and auto-classification solution available in all versions of SharePoint.
- Exciting new availability of conceptClassifier for SharePoint in any environment, including on-premise, cloud, and hybrid environments.
- Tested migration path for all versions of SharePoint, including SharePoint 2007, SharePoint 2010, and SharePoint 2013.
- The newly launched Smart Content Structures™ industry aligned vertical solutions.
- Clients attending will offer their real-life examples of the challenges they were facing and how conceptClassifier for SharePoint met those challenges. They will also discuss how they are now exploring how the technology can address other unstructured content applications in both the federal and commercial sectors. New case studies will be available to explain how clients have implemented the technology.
- Strategic partners will be available to discuss Intelligent Capture, Governance, and Records Management with attendees.
- Many of Concept Searching’s certified integration partners will be on-site as exhibitors, to share valuable insights, best practices, and lessons learned from both a business and technology perspective. Attendees can take advantage of this opportunity to discuss particular challenges with the industry experts.
- And last, but not least, Concept Searching is a proud sponsor of the ‘SharePoint City’ Party, to be hosted by Axceler exclusively for attendees at the SharePoint 2012 Conference, on November 14th in Las Vegas. Excited to be a part of this community experience, the Concept Searching team looks forward to seeing its friends, customers and partners at what promises to be a spectacular event. Space is limited so attendees should register now to be part of this SharePoint experience.
Concept Searching is looking forward to offering attendees both a birds-eye view of its technologies and real-life scenarios and best practices on how conceptClassifier for SharePoint is solving challenges in search, records management, data privacy, and migration, all deployed in a SharePoint environment. Keep up to date and follow Concept Searching on Twitter during the conference at @conceptsearch. And visit booth 957 where the Concept Searching team looks forward to meeting you.
Follow Concept Searching: http://www.twitter.com/conceptsearch
About Concept Searching
Founded in 2002, Concept Searching provides software products that deliver conceptual metadata generation, auto-classification, and powerful taxonomy management from the desktop to the enterprise. Concept Searching, developer of the Smart Content Framework™, provides organizations with a method to mitigate risk, automate processes, manage information, protect privacy, and address compliance issues. This infrastructure framework utilizes a set of technologies that encompasses the entire portfolio of unstructured information assets, resulting in increased organizational performance and agility.
Concept Searching is the only platform independent statistical metadata generation and classification software company in the world that uses concept extraction and compound term processing to significantly improve access to unstructured information. The Concept Searching Microsoft suite of technologies runs natively in SharePoint 2007, SharePoint 2010, SharePoint 2013, FAST, Windows Server 2008 R2 FCI, Office 365, and in Microsoft Office applications.
The building blocks of Concept Searching’s Smart Content Framework™ are being used by organizations from a diverse number of industries including the US Army, the US Air Force, the UK MOD, Baker Hughes, Deloitte, Logica, NASA Safety Center, OppenheimerFunds, Point B, Perkins+Will, Parsons Brinckerhoff, Burns & McDonnell, MarketResearch.com, the US Department of Health & Human Services, Transport for London, the London Fire Brigade, the National Transportation Safety Board, and Xerox.
Headquartered in the US with offices in the UK, South Africa and Canada, Concept Searching solves the problem of finding, organizing, and managing information capital far beyond search and retrieval. The technologies are being used to improve search outcomes, enable effective records management, identify and secure sensitive information, improve governance and compliance, add structure to Enterprise 2.0, facilitate eDiscovery, and drive intelligent migration. For more information about Concept Searching’s solutions and technologies please visit http://www.conceptsearching.com.
All product and company names herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.