By streamlining the product cancellation process, ExpressRecoveries helps finance sources improve productivity and dealer satisfaction, while at the same time increasing consumer friendliness."
Palos Verdes, California (PRWEB) October 21, 2012
Intersection Technologies, Inc - F&I Express announced the launch of its ExpressRecoveries program for auto finance sources. ExpressRecoveries is a secure online tool used by finance sources to electronically prepare and submit cancellation refunds to providers of financed aftermarket F&I products. ExpressRecoveries expedites the recovery of consumer refunds by streamlining the cancellation process for finance sources, dealers and product providers, and alleviating the paperwork burden that leads to cancellation processing delays.
Key features of ExpressRecoveries include:
- Electronic preparation and validation of cancellation paperwork ensures accuracy
- Automatic calculation of estimated refund amounts
- Email or fax transmission of cancellation paperwork to dealers and product providers
- Comprehensive product provider database increases transparency
- Management reporting supports collections and recovery performance
- Simple user interface that does not require training or internal IT resources
- Faster, error-free submission of paperwork helps improve recovery amounts
“Finance sources, dealers and aftermarket F&I product providers are looking for ways to improve their consumer protection and compliance activities” said Brian Reed, CEO of F&I Express. “ExpressRecoveries helps all parties accelerate product cancellation refunds on behalf of their consumer customers.” Rich Apicella, EVP of F&I Express added, “By streamlining the product cancellation process, ExpressRecoveries helps finance sources improve productivity and dealer satisfaction, while at the same time increasing consumer friendliness.”
About Intersection Technologies, Inc. – F&I Express
Intersection Technologies, Inc. and its F&I Express eContracting platform is aggregating all aftermarket F&I product administrators and providers in the United States and Canada. The platform allows dealers to go to one place to access all of their aftermarket F&I products. ExpressTablet is an iPad application that provides aftermarket F&I agents and auto finance sources one place to access all of the information they need. ExpressRecoveries is a compliance tool used by auto finance sources to streamline the cancellation of aftermarket products they finance.