Planning a last minute getaway this fall? Check out these tips that the team at Protect Your Bubble has curated to ensure a successful, satisfying, and stress-free vacation.
Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) October 19, 2012
1) Consider Off-Peak Destinations: Who doesn’t love Hawaii and the Bahamas? But if you’re looking to avoid crowds, think outside the box. Minimal research can result in maximum savings and an equally as gorgeous getaway sans the crowds and chaos. Some hints: Scottsdale, Arizona for those who want to stay stateside; Belize for those looking to get tropical.
2) Check for Deals and Discounts: Planning last minute trips is often the best way to go, as travelers can take advantage of all the last minute deals and discounts that pop up. Sites like Travel Zoo, JetSetter, Kayak, Hipmunk, and many more, are perfect for staying apprised of the latest travel offers and promotions, allowing consumers to book just a couple weeks out, without paying a fortune. And, be sure to consider flight and hotel combination packages to add that extra ease and cost saving.
3) Check the Forecast: This can obviously be tough when booking ahead, but there are plenty of ways to gauge the type of weather to expect, including forecasts from previous years. Choose a place with consistently nice weather during the desired travel time to increase the likelihood of enjoying great weather. Many consumers spend much of their time indoors at work, so the last thing they want is to be cooped up during the long-awaited vacation, due to bad weather.
4) Travel with Ease: One way this can be achieved is by avoiding peak travel times, allowing you to surpass traffic, lines and irritation. Also, make sure you check-in for the flight online, reserve a seat, and allow yourself extra time at the airport, as there’s no reason to add extra stress or run the risk of getting bumped from a flight. And finally, know baggage limits, as there’s nothing worse than getting slammed with outrageous baggage fees for an extra inch or pound. Airlines differ in their regulations, so travelers should make sure they know what they’re dealing with to avoid starting the trip with an unnecessary extra cost.
5) Get Travel Protection: Thinking ahead and avoiding unfortunate financial situations due to lost baggage, cancellations and more can be done by purchasing travel protection with Protect Your Bubble. Plans provide lost baggage reimbursement and cancellation benefits, in addition to city guides of 10,000 destinations worldwide, restaurant bookings, arranged golf outings, tee times, and much more. Travel protection is a great way to take the stress out of booking a vacation.
Purchasing a travel protection policy is easy. Protect Your Bubble plans provide a variety of coverage for single and multi-trip options and Protect Your Bubble offers a convenient quote process, taking only two minutes to buy and receive a policy, all online. Consumers can learn more by visiting http://www.protectyourbubble.com.
About Protect Your Bubble
Protect Your Bubble is a specialty insurance brand, offering insurance for gadgets, pets and
travel - all for today’s modern consumer.
- Travel - Plans provide a variety of coverage for single and multi-trip options including cancellation, interruption, medical/dental, baggage, rental car and much more like 24/7 emergency services including, consult a doctor, roadside assistance, restaurant reservations and even set up tee times through their concierge services.
- Gadget - Smartphone and tablet insurance covers loss, theft, mechanical breakdown, and accidents like water damage and consumers will receive a replacement device in 24 hours. Home gadget warranties provide coverage for mechanical breakdown and accidental damage for laptops, game consoles and cameras as well as mechanical breakdown for appliances, televisions, desktop computers, home theater systems and more.
- Pet - Plans provide up to 90 percent reimbursement for covered vet charges for eligible accidents, illnesses, hereditary conditions and behavioral treatments and alternative therapies. They allow owners to visit any licensed vet in the country. Additionally, annual deductible options start at $100 which only need to be met once per plan year.
Headquartered in Atlanta, Protect Your Bubble is available online, via mobile app or phone, allowing consumers to understand, buy and, most importantly, protect what enriches their lives. Find Protect Your Bubble USA on Facebook or Twitter (@PYBUSA) or visit http://www.protectyourbubble.com for more information or to get a two-minute quote today.
Protect Your Bubble USA