Apple Inc. may want to hide in a bunker and batten down the hatches, because if pixels were projectiles, Apple would be punched full of holes.
Austin, Texas (PRWEB) October 22, 2012
Parts-People.com announces publication of an assessment which concludes: "Apple Inc. may want to hide in a bunker and batten down the hatches, because if pixels were projectiles, Apple would be punched full of holes." That report points out the fact that competitors' immediately upcoming smartphone displays outperform Apple's so-called "retina display" by 35%.
A report on the HTC J Butterfly phone includes that assessment, and is only one in a growing series of articles on Smartphones & Mobile Devices which document upcoming technology trends, innovations and developments in phablets and a variety of mobile devices. The series as a whole reveals the importance of high pixel-density display screens, battery technology developments, and PC device convergence in 2013 smartphone designs.
One report in the series by Paul Bottoms Wordman is titled: "2013 Smartphones With 5-Inch 443 PPI Full HD 1,080p Displays Will Kick Glass"; and it focuses on smartphone display screen technology, while including a humorous and meaningful reference to: "A Transparent Gorilla & a Schott in the Light". Another article in the series discusses developments in using smartphone types of ARM chips to reduce power consumption in datacenters.
Smartphone & Mobile Device Reports by Paul B. Wordman
- HTC J Butterfly 440 PPI Smartphone Could Fly to USA Punching Above Its Weight
- Calxeda Low-Power ARM-Based Servers Mean Datacenter Savings: Austin Technology
- 2013 Smartphones With 5-Inch 443 PPI Full HD 1,080p Displays Will Kick Glass
- Battery Technology Snap Update – Do the Math
- World’s 1st 441 PPI Full HD 1,080p Smartphone – Oppo Find 5: Just Say El-Wow-Zoid
- Blokket in Your Pocket – Signal Blocking Pouch Has You Covered
- Booster Brolly Tech Umbrella – ‘The rain, the park, & other things’
- ClamCase ClamBook BYOB Laptop Shell Uses Smartphone as CPU
- Schott Glass Xensation Shoots at Corning Gorilla Glass 2
- Tactus Touchscreen Rises to the Occasion & Gets in Touch With Your Inner Keyboard
- 651ppi JDI Display = 2x the Resolution of Apple’s Retina Display
- Super Lithium-Ion Battery Could Supercharge Phones, PCs, & Cars
- FXI Cotton Candy PC-on-a-Stick Upstaged by Chinese MK802 Facsimile
- Retina Display Resolution – Retina Quality, Retina Class, Retina Style
- Driving Convertibles & Merging Laptops + Tablets = Hybrids
- Upcoming Phablet Smartphone Technology Trends & Developments
- Samsung Galaxy Beam Projector Phone – A Quick Look
- Asus PadFone Specs – It’s déjà vu all over again
- Multifunction Convergence – Fujitsu Lifebook 2013 Concept Notebook
- 4G IMT Advanced, LTE, WiMAX vs 3G Speed – Executive Summary
Continually increasing parts inventory in Austin’s growing technology hub, Parts-People.com now stocks more than a quarter of a million Dell Laptop Replacement Parts physically in-house, on-site, and ready to ship the same business day.
The Parts-People.com web-site delivers Technology Information Services including a News Section covering Phones & Mobile Devices, as part of its online comprehensive knowledge-base resource center. Some of those technology news articles have the goal of making geek fun, with things that make people say wow.
Roscoe Dyer, Parts-People's Director of Social Media offers daily production of online tutorial, do-it-yourself, how-to-repair laptop videos, and continually updated Dell Service Manuals.
The online store at Parts-People.com serves a large number of businesses, school districts, government agencies, non-profits, and individual consumers that cannot, or will not make eBay purchases for various reasons. The technical staff is a team of experts trained to work only on Dell products; a significant reason that individuals and organizations order replacement parts or ship their laptops to Parts-People, from all over the world, for service or repair.
Parts-People.com operates an online store which provides one of the largest selections of Dell laptop parts on the internet, and now stocks more than 250,000 Dell replacement components.
Established in 2002 as a start-up, entrepreneurial, family-owned business, the company’s rapid growth in 2003 was the reason for consolidation of operations in 14,000 square-feet of mixed retail, warehouse, and office space.
Parts-People's growth is enhanced by its location in Austin, which is known world-wide as a technology hub. The area is also home to offices of companies such as: AMD, Apple, Cirrus Logic, Dell, Evernote, Facebook, Freescale, Google, HP, IBM, Microsoft, National Instruments, Nvidia, PayPal, Silicon Labs, and 3M. Often called Silicon Hills, Austin is also known to art, music, and SXSW (South-by-Southwest) aficionados as simply, "the ATX".
Parts-People.com can be reached toll-free at 866-816-5254. The main phone number is 512-339-1990. Fax: 512-339-1996. Technology Journalist: paul.b.wordman(at)gmail(dot)com, paul.bottoms.wordman(at)turbo12(dot)com. Company E-mail: info(at)parts-people(dot)com.