When searching for a new vehicle, be sure to take into account your insurance
(PRWEB UK) 24 October 2012
It appears Britain’s whiplash culture looks set to continue as recent figures unveiled by The Institute and Faculty of Actuaries show that despite a decrease in the number of road traffic accidents, the number of reported third party injury cases has risen by a staggering 40%. In light of this the team at Dosh Express have released guidance on how their readers can reduce car insurance figures and lower their monthly outgoings.
- Compare the market. Through using a comparison site, those searching for cheaper car insurance have a higher chance of finding a deal that is preferable for their specific circumstances. This is especially important for those who sit within certain groups such as young drivers, and is likely to also save time as well as money.
- Take a company’s certified test. Through taking any form of additional driving qualification you are demonstrating that you are a responsible and capable driver. This in turn will cause the provider to see you as a lower risk customer, thus presenting you with lower premiums.
- Keep mileage to a minimum. Most car insurance companies scale their costs according to average annual mileages, so those who cover less distance are likely to face smaller fees. Not only will lower mileage mean lower insurance costs, but also considerable savings on fuel as well.
- Consider your driving habits. Actions such as speeding or using a mobile whilst on the road are not only a serious danger to the health of yourself and those around you but also an unnecessary habit that could seriously drive up the cost of your annual figure.
- When searching for a new vehicle, be sure to take into account your insurance. Whilst aspects such as functionality and budget will no doubt play a big part in your decision, taking a moment to research motors that generally lead to lower insurance costs could really pay off in the long run.
Dosh Express is the Honest Lender, helping you get to payday. Based in Derby, in the Midlands, the company’s mission is to provide a great lending service to thousands of our happy customers and be a great place of employment for our staff. Please visit doshexpress.com to apply for a loan, and if you are approved cash is usually deposited in your account within minutes, subject to status. Dosh Express, the trading name of Dosh Express Limited, is a consumer lender offering short-term payday loans, is a member of the Consumer Credit Trade Association (CCTA), and is licenced and regulated by the Office of Fair Trading.