Online Backup Solutions Provider
London, UK (PRWEB UK) 29 October 2012
1. Most computer users believe they will never have a need for online backup solutions. FailSafeSolutions continually sees traditional hard disk drives fail with a complete failure of around 6% per year. Another key problem is data corruption, malware or users accidental deletion of files. Around 25% of computers suffer some sort of data loss per year. Most users cannot afford to have their hard drives recovered but heavily relies on rollback features to restore files. Often users overwrite or deleted files, costing companies or individuals time and money. FailSafeSolutions Online Backup Solutions for home (FSS-ONECB) or corporate users (FSS-OBMAN) provides continual backup and data recovery retention.
2. FailSafeSolutions often gets asked “Is it safe transfer my data over the internet?”. FailSafeSolutions uses the latest data encryption technologies to ensure that any data transferred to them is completely safe. Files are transmitted through Secure Socket Layer (SSL) in bank-level 128-Bit AES encryption using a personal encryption key that only users of the software know. FailSafeSolutions has no access to the user’s data even if they wanted to. FailSafeSolutions Online Backup also protects against disgruntled employees as users can add a password for an additional layer of protection. Data can be recovered up to 100 days after they've been deleted from the backup set.
FailSafeSolutions backend server hardware is in mirrored data centres that boast 99.99% historic uptime. FailSafeSolutions use industry leading hardware from vendors Synology and Cisco. The data centres provide FailSafeSolutions with redundant power with backup generators and redundant internet feeds using multiple providers. Both data centres also employ top-level physical security including fingers scanners, motion detectors and camera tracking.
3. User has already local storage media backup solution in place; this can include Tape, CD, DVD, Zip drive, etc. FailSafeSolutions see manual backups unreliable as human interaction is required to change media etc. A general trend is that local backup media rarely gets taken offsite or stored in a secure environmentally controlled area. Even if the media is reliably stored in a safety box, it does not protect against natural disasters. Remote online data backups by FailSafeSolutions are automated, secure, fast and offsite.
4. Users say online backup software is difficult to use! FailSafeSolutions simple and intuitive software is designed for ease of use; even novice computer users can backup and restore their own files. FailSafeSolutions website features detailed instructions and a searchable knowledge base. Any Questions about the software is answered by their 24/7 helpdesk.
5. Cost is always an issue. Automated online backup’s pays for itself by saving users hours spent looking and trying to restore files. Time is also saved by saving users from performing manual backups and offsite storage. FailSafeSolutions online backup plans start at just £9.99 a month.
6. Why trust an internet organisation with our data. FailSafeSolutions technical staff has been specializing in data protection and recovery since 2006, and they are dedicated to protecting clients data.
7. Users still not sure to converting to online backup. FailSafeSolutions offer Free 30 Day Trial. For more information please contact them on the following details.
Phone: +44 0843 532 7389