Scottsdale, AZ (PRWEB) October 22, 2012
Globalization Today, LLC the leading single source provider of information dedicated to serving companies, governments and individuals focused on operating and promoting their organization in more than one country, today announced the formation of the company’s inaugural advisory board. Members of the Globalization Today Board of Advisors bring a wealth of expertise, perspective, and contacts from their work around the world which will prove invaluable to ensuring Globalization Today is providing the optimal value for its readers, sponsors and clients.
Corporations and governments around the globe are increasingly aware of the positive impact globalization is having to enhance shareholder value and serve as a driver for economic growth.
“For those competing in global context, we exist to make the journey as easy and fruitful as possible and let the forces of a free market drive improvements in products and service and in people’s lives around the world," said Ali Comelek, Co-Founder and COO of Globalization Today.
“It is an honor to welcome our new Advisory Board members,” said Thom Mead, CEO and CMO of Globalization Today. “Our new Advisory Board members bring vast experience and industry knowledge of government and corporate organizations and the challenges of globalizing and enterprise. We look forward to working with our board members to foster the continued growth and success Globalization Today, by always striving to provide greater value to our Sponsors, customers and readers.”
Inaugural members of the Globalization Today Board of Advisors include:
- William B. Bierce - Partner, Bierce & Kenerson, P.C.
- Greg Eierman - Director, HR Operations, Global Business Services, The Coca-Cola Company
- Warren Gallant - Founding Partner & CEO, Sourcing Board
- Ernst (Eric) Goldman - Vice President, Lead - Architecture Governance, IB Technology at J.P Morgan
- Dr Philip Hadcroft - Managing Director, Practical Logic Pty Ltd.
- Michel Janssen - Chief Research Officer, The Hackett Group
- Alton Martin - Managing Partner, C2B Suite LLC; & CEO, SPOT Consulting LLC
- Bill Martorelli - Principal Analyst, Forrester Research
- Russ Metcalf - Vice President for Customer Services, NetSpend
- David C. Munn - President & CEO, Information Technology Services Marketing Association (ITSMA)
- Kurt Pearson - Senior Vice President, Global Solutions, Strategy & Governance, Wells Fargo Bank
- Lisa Ross - Sourcing Industry Expert
- HIH Prince Ermias Sahle-Selassie – Chairman, The Crown Council of Ethiopia
- Russ Sandlin - CEO - Transcend, & Co-founder, Chairman & Chief Consultant for Benprise; Managing Director for Call Center Planet
- Gary Schneider - CEO of Jehle Energy Group, LLC;
- Bobby Varanasi - Chairman & CEO, Matryzel Consulting Inc
- Kevin P. Young - Adjunct Professor of Marketing, George Mason University - School of Management
For more information on Globalization Today, including how to be a Sponsor, contributing writer, advertising opportunities or other ways Globalization Today can help you succeed around the world, visit http://globalizationtoday.com or call 480-889-4664.
About Globalization Today, LLC
Globalization Today, LLC, a Delaware registered company, was formed in 2012 as the result of the merger of Trinity Executive Advisors, with Globalization Today, which was spun-off from Grayhawk Media, to form a new, separate company. Globalization Today, the flagship business unit of Grayhawk Media was founded in 2009. Trinity Executive Advisors, a boutique global consulting firm with expertise in business strategy, business development, global marketing and sourcing was founded in 2003. With syndicated readership of approximately 25 million readers, Globalization Today is the largest, most widely read, single source of information on the Internet for those engaged in globalizing an enterprise. For more information please visit http://globalizationtoday.com or call 480-889-4664