Nevada (PRWEB) October 22, 2012
The 11th annual Consumer Telematics Show is the premier B2B forum created specifically to answer the crucial tech and business strategy questions set to unlock the value of telematics innovation in the US market and beyond. High quality, seamless and personalized end-to-end connected driver experiences are required, and this key start of year event will help address these specific industry aims.
Kevin Link, Senior VP at Hughes Telematics states, “CTS is a great opportunity to kick start the year by bringing together the thought leaders related to automotive, telematics, and consumer electronics.” Now in its 11th year, CTS is the largest forum dedicated to automotive infotainment in the USA and is once again set to feature exclusive keynote OEM announcements of brand new services for 2013.
The race to bridge the gap between exterior and interior lifestyle
At this lucrative tipping point for connected vehicle services, The Consumer Telematics Show 2013 (Jan 7, Las Vegas, NV) marks the start of a critical year in the development of the consumer telematics industry. Indeed, with embedded connectivity on the horizon within the next automotive development cycle, it is imperative that the ecosystem unites at the start of 2013 to answer the technological and business questions that will put the industry on the roadmap towards engaging and maintaining consumer loyalty through heightened cloud connectivity.
Senior-level speakers at CTS 2013 including Mercedes-Benz, Ford, Audi, Chrysler, Toyota, Subaru, Honda, Agero, Porsche, KIA and many more will address key infotainment and HMI focused topics such as:
- THE ARRIVAL OF HTML5 AND ITS VALUE TO THE AUTO WORLD: Harness the full capability of an HTML 5 ecosystem to create a flexible, cross-platform, non-proprietary solution which enables developers to build a host of profitable applications for the automotive environment
- A BRAVE NEW WORLD OF M&As: Hear directly from Hughes Telematics and Verizon Wireless as they speak out on the telematics industry’s first major acquisition and forecast its impact on the market’s development from 2013 to 2020
- BALANCE NEXT-GEN HMI WITH D.O.T GUIDELINES: Discuss innovative HMI technologies such as touch, gesture and audio to ensure the compliancy of your solutions in a landscape fraught with fears over driver distraction
- CREATE YOUR APP DELIVERY STRATEGY: Assess how the availability of apps will influence consumers’ device-related purchasing decisions and debate their form and function in the vehicle: through a tethered solution, embedded, hybrid, or cloud
- BRING CLOUD-BASED APPLICATIONS UP TO AUTO STANDARD: Render apps to the high-quality and robust specifications which customers expect, and ensure a seamless transition for the driver when it comes to cloud-based integration in the vehicle
With 4 exclusive OEM presentations, 350+ exec delegates, 25+ senior-level telematics speakers and 10+ businesses-focussed sessions, CTS 2013 is the premier business intelligence and networking forum for the CE, telematics, digital, mobile and wireless industries.
For the complete CTS 2013 conference program and speaker line-up, access the e-brochure at
http://www.telematicsupdate.com/cts/conference-event-brochure.php, or contact the Telematics Update team at cts(at)telematicsupdate(dot)com
Register today to join the 350+ senior delegates already registered, via the secure link below: https://secure.telematicsupdate.com/cts/register.php
About Telematics Update:
Telematics Update Conferences are the most prestigious in the industry. We produce the largest telematics events in North America, Europe & Asia, and attract the most influential speakers providing a rich environment for establishing strategic relationships and networking.
Conference Director | Telematics Update
T: (UStf) 1 800 814 3459 ext 7546 | (Global) +44 (0)20 7375 7546