“The feedback we’ve received from this latest interface upgrade has already been phenomenal. The changes are greatly beneficial to our communities.” ~ Todd Cochrane, RawVoice CEO
(PRWEB) October 24, 2012
Podcasting pioneer RawVoice recently updated its statistics system complete with a new user interface designed from the ground up and introduced to their commercial customers and premium users in its Blubrry and Techpodcasts communities. Along with the new features and updated interface, content creators will now have more efficient and universal access to their podcast analytics.
“We are constantly improving and upgrading our services as technology allows, often going so far as to create the technology to ensure our online broadcasters have the best opportunities to gauge and engage with their audiences,” said RawVoice founder and CEO Todd Cochrane. “The feedback we’ve received from this latest interface upgrade has already been phenomenal. The changes are greatly beneficial to our customer base.”
The update includes:
- An intuitive interface, designed to enable users to quickly access specific information.
- Trending data to track a shows growth over time.
- New domain data, providing referrer traffic grouped by domain name, so users can get a quick overall view of audience demographics.
- Charts and graphs complete with hovering data.
- Episode browsing filtering options that, for example, make it easy to see the top 10 most downloaded episodes of all time.
- A more extensive database, detecting more than 150 clients and devices.
- Navigation of statistics system that is easily achieved from a tablet.
The upgrades are part of an ongoing process for all our customers, Cochrane explained. “We will have more features coming soon.”
About RawVoice Inc.
Since 2005, RawVoice has offered media producers an easy, efficient means to get media online and measure audience activity and trends. The RawVoice Generator is a configurable, customizable, user-friendly media platform that combines the power of podcasting and new media with social networking. RawVoice is the parent company to the podcast communities Blubrry.com and Techpodcasts.com, which serve more than 1,200 content creators.