Ten best performing books for September
Denver, CO (PRWEB) October 23, 2012
Alphabetically, its ten best performing self-published books for September were:
- Adversity, Faith And Forgiveness by Lynn Irvin
- Bathroom Bits by Rick D'Elia
- Enough Already! by Bob Tyler
- Fasting God's Way by Samuel Shang Quartey
- Grill It or Skillet by Jane Vogel
- How To Raise A Rocket Scientist For Fun And Profit by Steven A Browne
- The Hummingbird Garden by Evelyn Schwarz with Illustrations by Kitty Quinn
- Murder on False River by Martha Gabour Manuel
- Sacred Transitions by Julie M. Milne, PhD
- Set Me Free by Yeve G. Montgomery
All these books, and other Outskirts Press titles, are available from all major online retailers like Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Powells, Books A Million, and others, plus conveniently from the Outskirts Press Direct bookstore at http://outskirtspress.com/bookstore for discounts ranging from 10% – 55%.
About Outskirts Press, Inc.
Outskirts Press offers high-quality, full-service self-publishing and book marketing services for writers and professionals who are seeking a cost-effective, fast, and flexible way to publish and distribute their books worldwide while retaining 100% of their rights, 100% of their profits, and 100% of the creative control. http://www.outskirtspress.com.