Bloomington, IN (PRWEB) October 23, 2012
Balboa Press, a division of Hay House, Inc., the leader in self-publishing of personal empowerment books with a positive message, will host a book gallery and book signings at the “I Can Do It! 2012 Pasadena” conference Oct. 26-28 at the Pasadena Convention Center in Pasadena, Calif. The Hay House, Inc. sponsored event provides Balboa Press authors interested in the inspirational and transformational genres an excellent opportunity to exhibit and promote their works.
Balboa Press will showcase new titles in their on-site book gallery and will host book signings throughout the weekend with the following authors:
- Deborah L. Kelley, “The Garden of a Desert Rose”
- Katie Day, “The High-Heeled Leader”
- Jacqui Derbecker, “Movement of Stillness”
- Guinevere Devalon, “Secrets to Tame a Mystical Dragon”
- Janet Southall Connell, “Bits & Pieces”
- Bonnie Labuda and Mary Mueller, “Health: Our Greatest Wealth”
- Jeffrey D. Millman, M.D. “Leap of Faith”
- Michael Riddell, “Life, A Little Brown Dog and Shi** Like That”
- William Hinckley, “’DEAR CHILDREN,’ A Manual for Adult Children of Divorce”
- Nola Anne Hennessy, “No Boxing Allowed”
Book-signing attendees can receive a free copy, signed by the author, while supplies last. Additionally, Balboa Press will have staff on hand to offer information and to answer questions about its authors and self-publishing services. Balboa Press authors who signed up for the Balboa Press Book Gallery will have their books prominently displayed at the event and also featured in the full-color Balboa Press catalog, which will be handed out during the conference.
For more information or to begin publishing your book with Balboa Press, please visit http://www.balboapress.com or call 877-407-4847 today.
About Balboa Press
Balboa Press, a division of Hay House, Inc., is a leading provider of publishing products designed for the self-help, and mind, body and spirit genres. Through an alliance with indie book publishing leader Author Solutions, Inc., authors benefit from the leadership of Hay House and the speed-to-market advantages of the ASI self-publishing model. For more information, visit balboapress.com. publishing your book with Balboa Press, call 877-407-4847 today. For the latest, follow @balboapress on Twitter.