Portsmouth, Hampshire (PRWEB UK) 25 October 2012
To celebrate the launch of InventoryBase’s new mobile app on Android, creators Radweb are giving away a free Nexus 7 from Google!
Designed to make creating property inventories simple and fast, InventoryBase is a complete solution for letting agents and landlords. The system is completely web based so it can be accessed on any device – including tablets - at any time.
The Nexus 7 is Google’s new 7” tablet. Light, slim and portable the Nexus 7 has a stunning scratch resistant display, 10 hours of web browsing from a single charge and boasts the world's largest collection of eBooks, millions of songs, thousands of movies and TV shows, and over 600,000 apps and games.
To be in with a chance of winning this amazing prize just visit inventorybase.com/contest/ and tell us how you create and use property inventories both at the office and in the field, including how you make use of software, apps or any other tools.
The winner will be picked at random from a draw of the best 5 articles, netting themselves a free Nexus7, courtesy of Radweb.
Entries should be received by Friday 16th November. The winner will be announced by the 30th November.
Notes to editors:
For further information please contact Steve Rad:
Portsmouth, UK Office:
+44 (0)33 33 444 505
12 Acorn Business Centre,
InventoryBase Key Benefits:
- Automated inventories and admin
- Accessible on the move – smartphones etc
- Perfect for busy agents and landlords
- Fixed price £50 or £100 per month
- Unlimited inventories and other reports
- No hidden fees or contracts
- Unlimited users at no additional cost
- No installed software – works anywhere with an internet connection or 3G/4G
- No additional hardware required – works seamlessly on multiple devices over a browser
- Free support & access to training videos
Reports available include:
- Check In, Check Out
- Interim/Mid-Term Inspection and Update
All with attachments such as photos, videos, documents and any other supporting notes, including meter readings, keys and utilities.