Tallmadge, OH (PRWEB) October 24, 2012
The SEMA Show is the place to be to see the latest products and concept vehicles. It's not open to the general public--but OnAllCylinders, Summit Racing Equipment's blog, will bring enthusiasts to the show floor via live news updates, photo galleries, and videos throughout the event.
Visit OnAllCylinders.com to be among the first to hear major announcements from automakers, see unveilings of radical concept vehicles, check out project vehicles from leading hot rodders and customizers, and learn about the very latest products announced right at the show.
Here is some background on the 2012 SEMA Show:
- 3.2 million square feet of manufacturer exhibits and display vehicles
- New Products Showcase with nearly 1,500 newly introduced parts
- 500-plus feature vehicle displays
- Concept vehicles from OEMs including GM, Ford, Chrysler, Honda, and Toyota
- 12 exhibitor sections including Racing & Performance, Trucks, SUVs & Off-Road, Powersports & Utility Vehicles, Restoration Marketplace, Wheels & Accessories, and Hot Rod Alley
OnAllCylinders will begin coverage of the 2012 SEMA from the Las Vegas Convention Center Tuesday, October 30.