T-Mobile’s Samsung Galaxy Note II smartphone with a massive 5.5-inch screen lands on Wirefly’s virtual shelves today for only $279.99. As always, Wirefly offers significant savings with no rebates and fast, free FedEx shipping both ways.
RESTON, VA (PRWEB) October 24, 2012
Wirefly (http://www.wirefly.com), the Internet’s leading authorized retailer of the latest cell phones, smartphones and cell phone plans, today announced the launch of the much anticipated Samsung Galaxy Note II, the second-generation smartphone-tablet hybrid, aka ‘phablet’, for T-Mobile. Customers can now purchase their very own Galaxy Note II at Wirefly.com for only $279.99 with a new two-year agreement. The device is available in two colors: Marble White and Titanium Gray.
As the supercharged successor to the highly successful Galaxy Note, which launched earlier this year, the new Galaxy Note II has garnered a lot of attention and buzz within the industry and amongst smartphone fans. Its impressive list of cutting-edge Samsung features lives up to all of the hype making this smartphone a compelling choice for wireless phone consumers.
The Galaxy Note II from T-Mobile boasts a gigantic 5.5-inch HD Super AMOLED™ touch screen (1280 x 720) for a high-definition viewing experience with vibrant colors and uncompromised clarity from any angle – perfect for watching movies using Samsung Media Hub, streaming live TV in mobile HD via T-Mobile TV and playing games while on-the-go. The device is also deceptively thin and lightweight fitting comfortably in a purse or pocket.
The Galaxy Note II is one of T-Mobile’s fastest and most powerful devices available. In addition to operating on the carrier’s blazing-fast 4G (HSPA+ 42) network and running Android™ 4.1 Jelly Bean, the latest version of Google’s operating system, the device also comes equipped with a powerful 1.6 GHz Quad-Core processor giving users a smooth and responsive experience for seamless multi-tasking, streaming without interruptions and less lag than other smartphones.
More reasons Why Wirefly Loves the Samsung Galaxy Note II for T-Mobile:
- S Pen™ improvements offers a more precise and natural writing and drawing experience and the Air View feature allows users to hover with the S Pen over emails, calendar entries, image galleries, videos and web sites to preview or magnify the content without having to open it;
- SAFE (Samsung Approved for Enterprise™) makes the device safe and secure for corporate users;
- Suite of innovative features including Popup Note, Popup Video and S Note take multitasking to the next level;
- Gesture Recognition lets users wake up the device with a simple wave of the hand;
- Smartphone Mobile HotSpot allows users to share the phone’s high-speed Internet connection with other Wi-Fi enabled devices;
- 8-megapixel rear facing camera with ingenious Best Shot feature ensures that every photo is a good one. Photo Notes allows users to create handwritten notes on the back of digital photos;
- 2-megapixel front-facing camera for video chat; and
- 3100mAh battery – one of the largest battery capacities available - powers up to 15 hours of talk time.
Pricing and Availability:
Beginning today, October 24, customers can purchase their very own T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note II on Wirefly.com. The device is available in Marble White and Titanium Gray color options and retails for $279.99 for new and upgrade eligible T-Mobile customers with a two-year agreement. As always, Wirefly offers significant savings with no rebates and fast, free FedEx shipping and free returns.
Wirefly recommends consumers visit Wirefly’s YouTube channel (http://www.youtube.com/wirefly), where they can watch video demos of the Samsung Galaxy Note II and see side-by-side comparisons to similar devices.
For more information about the Samsung Galaxy Note II for T-Mobile, visit http://www.wirefly.com.
Wirefly.com is America’s trusted source for cell phones and wireless service plans. Owned and operated by Simplexity, Wirefly.com is the Internet’s #1 authorized dealer for the top cellular carriers in the U.S. Wirefly.com offers discounts and services not available in retail wireless stores including a better selection of the latest cell phones, greater savings, straightforward pricing with no rebates, and fast, free FedEx shipping with free returns on devices from HTC, Motorola, Nokia, Samsung, LG, BlackBerry and many other cell phone handset manufacturers. For more information about Wirefly’s wireless products and services, visit http://www.wirefly.com. Shopping from a web-enabled cell phone? Wirefly’s mobile-optimized website, mobile.wirefly.com allows consumers to quickly and easily explore its extensive catalog of cell phones and receive unbiased information from any web-enabled cell phone, regardless of operating system. With Wirefly Mobile, visitors can shop and compare phones and pricing by manufacturer, carrier or rate plan while on the go.