(PRWEB) October 24, 2012
The Digital Screenmedia Association (DSA) has announced the judges’ nominees for the 2012 DSA Crown Awards, which recognizes excellence in digital out-of-home content.
The nominees are:
- BBVA Flagship, submitted by John Ryan
- Cedar Fair - Digital Menu Board Optimization, submitted by Allure Global Solutions
- Family Dental Care, submitted by Digital Clinic
- McCarran International Airport Digital Signage, submitted by Four Winds Interactive
- McCormick - Guess That Spice, submitted by 5th Screen Digital Services
- Mercedes-Benz “Visualizer,” submitted by Scala
- Monterey Bay Aquarium - 150 Feet of Awesome, submitted by Inwindow Outdoor
- Sprint - Buyback Virtual Queue, submitted by Two West
- Sprint - Green Mountain Bike LCD, submitted by Two West
- Sprint - Need For Speed EVO 3D LCD, submitted by Two West
- Sprint - Total Equipment Protection, submitted by Two West
- Sprint - Trail of Destruction, submitted by Two West
- Sprint Studio Holiday Grand Moment, submitted by Two West
- Tesco - The UK's First Interactive Virtual Grocery Store, submitted by Monster Media
Judges for the DSA Crown Awards included Michael Chase of St. Joseph Content, Paul Flanigan of Pro-Motion Technology Group, Pat Hellberg of The Preset Group, Jim Kealy of 2hemispheres, Keith Kelsen of 5thScreen and author of Unleashing the Power of Digital Signage, and Anne White of HypeHouse.
The DSA Crown Awards winners for gold, silver and bronze in the categories of Point of Sale, Point of Wait and Point of Transit will be announced during the DSA Party @ CETW held on Nov. 7 aboard the Duchess Yacht, the evening of the first day of Customer Engagement Technology World. To register for the DSA Party @ CETW, go to:
For more information about Customer Engagement Technology World, go to: http://www.cetworld.com.