Phoenix, AZ (PRWEB) October 26, 2012
When trucking, logistics and warehousing companies need a quick solution to their acquisition search, they know there is but one firm to call upon: Ahern and Associates Ltd.; the nations market-leading transportation acquisition firm.
The notice of these six new assignments comes on the heels of Ahern’s most recent announcement documenting their historic and record setting pace through the first three quarters of 2012 which has Ahern and his staff positioned as true industry market-makers.
The following are actual open acquisition needs from well known transportation industry clients who wish to move quickly and have closed deals in place by year-end or by the first quarter of 2013:
1. A van/brokerage operation generating between $5MM to $100MM, located in the Colorado and surrounding area; trucking company must be predominantly owner/operator.
2. Freight brokers generating $10MM to $100MM of revenue, any place in the geographic United States.
3. Refrigerated carriers that are predominantly owner/operator that generate $10MM and up in revenue.
4. Trucking companies or freight brokers located in the state of California that generate at least $5MM of annual revenue and are non-asset based, such as flatbed, van, intermodal, refrigerated and freight brokers.
5. Client is looking for flatbed carriers that generate from $10MM to $200MM of annual revenue in any geographic part of the United States, must be predominantly owner/operator and historically must be profitable.
6. Ahern’s final client request is seeking companies that are challenged. They must have a good driver base and should generate at least $10MM of annual revenue.
These are clients that have signed contracts with Ahern and are currently looking for opportunities. In some instances, Ahern has sold them companies in the past, and they’re looking to acquire additional companies. In other cases, the acquisition searches are new.
If your company is a match to any of these needs, or you know of a company that is a potential match, you are urged to contact Andy Ahern at 602-242-1030 immediately.
About Ahern & Associates, Ltd.:
Ahern and Associates is North America’s leading trucking and transportation management consulting firm. The skilled consultants at Ahern and Associates specialize in mergers and acquisitions of trucking and logistics companies as well as the restructuring and evaluation of existing carriers that seek to increase operating efficiency and improve profitability. Since 1987, Ahern and Associates has aided hundreds of buyers in the acquisition of trucking and logistics companies throughout the U.S. and Canada as well as assisting many transportation and logistics companies in reducing their overall operating costs and increasing their profitability. For more information, please call 602-242-1030 or visit http://www.Ahern-Ltd.com
Jason W. Jantzen
Phoenix Marketing Associates