We are proud to be announcing this natural extension of our CommuteMate brand at SEMA.
Past News ReleasesRSS
Bellingham, WA (PRWEB) October 25, 2012
Heininger Holdings, provider of high-quality products designed to make personal and work vehicles more useful and comfortable, will be demonstrating several new products during the 2012 SEMA Show in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Heininger has been providing simple yet ingenious products since 1998 and they are available from most major retailers.
“We are proud to be announcing this natural extension of our CommuteMate brand at SEMA,” said Jeffrey Heininger, Heininger Holdings, LLC owner. “The SEMA Show was the natural choice since our products enhance road travel, including long daily commutes.”
New products from Heininger to be announced during SEMA include:
- HeadRest Tablet Mount - Enables backseat passengers easy heads-up enjoyment of their tablet computers for reading, movie-watching and game-playing. Mounts to all dual-post headrests.
- VisorMount - Keep GPS, cellphone or other device readily accessible with this simple to install clip-to-visor mount.
- FlexPod - Small and flexible tripod holds tablet computer for easy viewing without taking up a lot of space.
- DashStand - The next-generation of easily removable dashboard mount for heads-up viewing of GPS, cellphone or other device.
Heininger’s booth, #11722, will be located at the front of the Mobile Electronics & Technology section of the show. In addition to the new products to be announced, many of their current popular products will be on display including:
- Twistep® - Twistep installs easily to the vehicle hitch creating a hide-away platform step that makes it easier to enter and exit a truck bed by human or pet. The Twistep easily hides out of the way beneath the vehicle when not in use
- AttachaDrink™ - AttachaDrink is the easily installable and removable water dispenser for animals traveling in the family car, SUV and RV. It adjusts easily to the animal’s size with a secure suction mount. Its pressure-sensitive ball valve reduces dripping while enabling the animal to drink effort-free.
- glideAWAY® - One of Heininger’s specialties has been bike racks and the glideAWAY design is one of the most popular. Built for use on hatchbacks, SUVs and RVs, it enables easy access to the vehicle without the need to unload the bikes first. Simply unlock the latch and the rack glides outward and to either side for easy access to the vehicle.
According to Heininger, “Our team is energized by coming up with ideas to make automobile travel more beneficial for drivers, passengers and their cargo. Our products are designed for your pets, sports equipment, cargo and mobile devices so everyone and everything arrives happy no matter how long the trip.” Heininger staff will be on hand to demonstrate and answer questions about products under the CommuteMate®, GarageMate®, Advantage SportsRack®, HitchMate® and PortablePET® labels.
The 2012 SEMA Show takes place from October 30th to November 2nd at the Las Vegas Convention Center.
About Heininger Holdings
Heininger Holdings is a private Washington-based company dedicated to creating products that enhance road travel spanning a number of unique categories including bike racks, pet products and commuter products. Since 1998, Heininger Holdings has consistently provided the highest level of quality service and value to their customers. Look for Heininger Holding products at most major retailers. For more information on Heininger Holdings visit http://www.heininger.biz/.
About the Specialty Equipment Market Association (SEMA)
The SEMA trade association consists of a diverse group of manufacturers, distributors, retailers, publishing companies, auto restorers, street rod builders, restylers, car clubs and race teams. The annual SEMA Show provides attendees with educational seminars, product demonstrations, special events and networking opportunities.