We focus on approaching people via social networks, because they are essential communication channels of our time. This is why we are providing the whole package of information (links, videos, etc.) about us and our addons on these platforms.
Graz, Austria (PRWEB) October 30, 2012
MSCRM-ADDONS.COM is an Austrian software company and a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner developing and distributing addons for MS Dynamics CRM. In 2003, the company started with the development of addons to provide users with missing CRM-functionalities which could improve the benefit of using Microsoft Dynamics CRM. By now, the product portfolio consists of 7 different addons and the enterprise sold over 90.000 licenses.
Lately, MSCRM-ADDONS.COM updated and extended its profiles in various social networks. The pages on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+ and the Youtube channel provide essential information, such as company data, product descriptions, demonstration videos, etc. Additionally, valuable updates related to the company and the products are published on a regular basis. The posts include useful hints and links for a more efficient use of the company’s products and hence of MS Dynamics CRM.
Customers and prospects are able to receive these helpful updates by subscribing to the pages on following platforms:
“We focus on approaching customers and prospects via these social networks, because they are essential communication channels of our time. People made this way of communicating part of their daily lives. This is why we are providing the whole package of information, like useful links, videos and everything they need to know about us and our addons on these platforms,” says Christian Ternek, Product Manager of MSCRM-ADDONS.COM.
MSCRM-ADDONS.COM, a corporate sector of PTM EDV-Systeme GmbH, is a software company founded in 1998 and situated in Graz, Austria. The company is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner and provides a high standard of knowledge, skills and commitment.
The current product portfolio consists of following addons:
- ActivityTools for a simplified handling of activities due to MS Outlook-like visualisation options
- GroupCalendar for displaying activities from users, teams and resources in various views
- RecordCounter for displaying the number of records and notes in an entity’s navigation bar
- PowerSearch for a simplified search routine across multiple entities and attributes within CRM
- DocumentsCorePack for a simplified creation/management of complex,CRM-based documents
- TelephoneIntegration for connecting phone systems (TAPI, OCS, Lync, Skype) with MS CRM
- AutoMerge for a simplified creation/management of CRM-based documents using workflows/dialogs
As a valuable addition to the products, the company provides a technical support providing quick and high-qualitative answers to customers and prospects all over the world.
For more details about the current product portfolio/the current addons, please follow the link to the product page or contact Christian Ternek, Product Manager of MSCRM-ADDONS.COM.