London (PRWEB UK) 29 October 2012
In pharmaceutical storage and transportation, freeze-drying has been proven an essential method for pharmaceutical companies to distribute and store their products effectively, efficiently and inexpensively. As the industry develops, so do the best methods for this process.
SMi is pleased to confirm Sajal Patel, Scientist 11, Biopharmaceutical, MedImmune as a speaker at the upcoming event.
He will speak on Lyophilisation process design, development and Up-scaling as well as the guidelines for freeze drying process design and development, monitoring and control and challenges of the general process development. This event will act as a unique platform to hear from and discuss with key experts in the field on key topics that include:
- Scaling up techniques and optimisation case studies
- Lyophilisation monitoring, data analysis and risk reduction
- Non-conventional formulation techniques and approaches
- Moisture control and dried vaccine formulations
- Ice nucleation control and monitoring
- Product qualification and control
- PAT, TDLAS Raman Spectroscopy and optimal monitoring technologies and techniques
- Aseptic processes and process design
For more information visit http://www.smi-online.co.uk/goto/lyophilisation-conference20.asp
alternatively contact Annie Blundell on +44 0 207 827 6090 or email on ablundell(at)smi-online(dot)co(dot)uk