Participants enjoy the thrill of international competition, the spectacular images, and the satisfaction of learning cultural/historical facts — while teammates offer motivation and encouragement to reach fitness goals.
Midland, MI (PRWEB) October 27, 2012
The cycling world and Tour de France may have been dealt a blow with the Lance Armstrong scandal, but no doping is needed to improve fitness with the newest Health Enhancement Systems employee wellness challenge modeled after the famous bicycle race. Le Tour de Fitness (http://www.letourdefitness.com) motivates participants to log daily exercise minutes as they venture across France and nearby countries. They follow the actual Tour route — earning points for a chance to win virtual racing jerseys.
Le Tour de Fitness builds long-lasting exercise habits with exciting features:
- Teams can create their own jersey — designating color and pattern
- Pedal Partners option provides encouragement and camaraderie
- Interactive Peloton Posts let participants comment on the program and offer support
- Bonus points toward individual and team jerseys involve encouraging others and answering daily tip questions
- Links include top fitness and nutrition websites, along with US bicycle tours and France trip-planning sites
- More than 50 activity choices mean flexibility for participants
- MapWalk allows team members to create and share biking, walking, or running routes
- Healthy recipes help fuel success.
“What drove the development of Le Tour de Fitness? It was participants’ rousing success with seasonal workplace fitness challenges Walktober and Spring Into Motion, plus relentless requests from clients for a summer program they could count on,” recalls Dean Witherspoon, President and founder of Health Enhancement Systems. “Participants enjoy the thrill of international competition, the spectacular images, and the satisfaction of learning cultural/historical facts — while teammates offer motivation and encouragement to reach fitness goals.”
As teams compete, all fitness activities count toward the goal; to match the bicycle racing theme, participants earn extra points for time spent riding.
To learn more about Le Tour de Fitness or to register for a free demo visit http://www.letourdefitness.com.
Health Enhancement Systems (http://www.healthenhancementsystems.com) creates employee wellness challenges for organizations in North America and throughout the world. More than 20 effective, engaging HES wellness competitions have been adopted by over a thousand organizations — serving hundreds of thousands of participants successfully.