Toronto, Ontario, Canada (PRWEB) October 30, 2012
The rules of advertising and promotion for businesses are changing and the major reason is Social Media Marketing. Toronto businesses have realized that Social Media is challenging what have been traditional advertising methods that have been using for decades. The main reason for this is that consumers are migrating to Social Media outlets for advice, research and passing on information as well.
For example, Facebook pages for business are becoming more common, interactive and an invaluable tool for communication and obtaining direct feedback from their target audience. Tweeting, commenting, posting etc. are becoming the norm for millions of active social media participants each and every day.
Many businesses have the impression that because they have a professional website design and/or they have had search engine optimization services performed on their site, their online strategy is just fine. However, that thinking is flawed. There are so many reasons to involve any business in Social Media, that IFM has put together a condensed list of good pointers to help a business understand why they should get involved with Social Media.
1) Getting involved in Social Media can make a company more visible.
2) Spreading the news about your company increases “Brand Awareness”.
3) Actively participating in Social Media can make any company “a point of reference”.
4) Contributing knowledge helps seek out those that are in need of a business service.
5) Social Media can help solve problems by promoting a product or service.
6) Active participation helps find out what people are saying about the business.
7) Social Media sites like Facebook help with Search Engine Optimization.
8) Keep up with competitors who are already involved with Social Media.
9) Social Media can gently funnel those in need, to the company website.
10) Involvement with Social Media works in conjunction with other methods of marketing.
If this sounds time-consuming, it could be. It is for this reason, IFM has developed their own system to promote and manage their client’s Social Media exposure. IFM’s Social Media Management service allows businesses to stay in direct contact with the general public and potential clients while allowing business owners to focus on running their business. IFM’s Creative Director, Len Doren offers, “We take the time and efforts necessary to make inroads in Social Media for our clients. We also measure all activities on the 3 most popular Social networks to help identify industry trends to help attract new business for our clients.”
IFM Social Media Management involves:
IFM’s SM Management system goes further by:
IFM Web Services offers Social Media Optimizing, Search Engine Optimization and Web Design services. Located in the Toronto area (GTA), IFM has helped business achieve an effective online presence. IFM has helped clients as far away as Bermuda and Mexico. For more on SEO Web Design for businesses, visit IFM at http://www.ifm.ca