San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) October 29, 2012
Maven announces the first round of speakers participating in open2012, its inaugural symposium introducing the Open Innovation movement to the Silicon Valley entrepreneurial and venture capital communities. open2012 will take place at the Computer History Museum in Mountain View, CA on December 11, 2012, and include keynotes, case studies, company presentations, and panel debates by Open Innovation experts, practitioners, service providers, investors, and media.
First Round of Confirmed Speakers Include:
- Owen Carryl, President, Open Innovation Services LLC
- Eric Chan, CEO, Embee Mobile
- Michael Docherty, CEO, Venture2
- Michael Flynn, Director of Technology & Innovation Platforms, SAP
- David Lawson, Open Innovation Manager, Procter & Gamble
- Michael Moe, CEO & Chief Investment Officer, GSV Capital
- Steve Meller, Managing Director, Creating Dots
- Reuben Oder, Principal, Reuben Oder Innovations LLC
- David Ritter, Director, The Boston Consulting Group
Date: Tuesday, December 11, 2012
Location: Computer History Museum
1401 North Shoreline Blvd.
Mountain View, CA 94043
Tickets: On sale now at http://www.maven.co/open2012
open2012 will bring the Open Innovation community to Silicon Valley to discuss the opportunities and challenges presented by OI. open2012 will bridge the chasm between the most innovative place in the world, Silicon Valley, and the most important innovation management development in the past fifty years.
open2012 attendees will learn about the roots of the OI movement, hear case studies from some of the world's largest companies on their OI successes, see product demonstrations from the leading companies delivering services to OI professionals, and find out about the massive opportunities available to entrepreneurs creating solutions to help enterprises connect, collaborate, and develop new products.
Maven is a global network of industry professionals, thought leaders, and experts who connect, share knowledge, and help each other address business challenges of all sizes. Maven’s proprietary “microconsulting” platform provides instant access to highly qualified experts from every background via paid knowledge sharing interactions, including:
- Telephone Consultations
- Electronic Surveys
- Extended Consulting Projects
- Intelligence Markets
- Business Education Workshops & Seminars
- Strategic Advisory
- Knowledge Communities, powered by Maven
Maven – Faster Insights. Smarter Decisions.