The addition of the recording feature, ability to monitor both at home or remotely as a nanny cam and functionality of the iOS and Android apps makes WiFi Baby a complete monitoring solution.
West Palm Beach, Florida (PRWEB) October 29, 2012
American company, WiFi Baby, announces new features for its iPhone, iPad, Android, Mac and PC compatible video baby monitor. Since its release in 2010, WiFi Baby has been featured and received top reviews on numerous parenting and technology websites. New product features include options to record and monitor multiple cameras both home and remotely with simultaneous video, audio and alerts.
“We’ve made great efforts to make WiFi Baby both feature rich and easy to use with our intuitive setup software and video guide,” explained WiFi Baby CEO Stefanie Fox. “The addition of the recording feature, ability to monitor both at home or remotely as a nanny cam and functionality of the iOS and Android apps makes WiFi Baby a complete monitoring solution.”
"Up to four cameras can be viewed on an iPhone or iPad screen at the same time with concurrent audio and alerts. The iOS and Android apps support background audio so parents can use other apps, email, text and go and back to the app when they hear an alert,” said Fox. “The apps also override auto-lock for overnight monitoring so your phone and tablet doesn’t go to sleep while you do.”
In addition, WiFi Baby provides free U.S. based support by phone and screen share with flexible hours if needed. “WiFi Baby was created by parents, for parents,” said Fox. “We know our customer’s lives are busy, so technical assistance can even be scheduled after normal business hours and on weekends.”
The following is a list of new and existing WiFi Baby product features (Model no. WFBYMK4-N):
- New hardware, firmware, intuitive setup software
- MicroSD card slot for scheduled recording
- Night vision, password-protected video, audio, alerts
- No cloud service or server needed for remote viewing, no additional fees
- Access camera’s video and audio capabilities simultaneously on multiple devices (i.e. access your camera on your phone and computer at the same time)
- Access up to four cameras on one device screen with simultaneous video, audio and alerts (iPhone and iPad only)
- Background audio and alerts while multitasking (email, texting) on mobile device
- Customize audio alerts – auto-mute, vibrate and notification
- Overrides auto-lock, prevents device from going to “sleep” for overnight monitoring
- Night mode, dimmed screen for device, touch screen for full video when hear alert or notification
- WiFi "N" uses network's top speed/range
- Included in the box: camera, AC adapter, quick start guide, setup CD-Rom Mac/PC & user manual PDF, stand, Ethernet cable (used for setup only), mounting screws, and cord clips
About WiFi Baby:
Florida based WiFi Baby, is a supplier of smart and secure video baby monitors in the U.S. and Canada, with U.S. based tech support and customer service. Since WiFi Baby's launch in December, 2010, their products and service have been featured and reviewed on CBS News, NBC News, Engadget, TUAW, Fast Company, AppleTell, PC World, and multiple parenting websites. WiFi Baby's brand recognition has grown exponentially because of WiFi Baby™, a WiFi network based video baby monitor which allows parents to watch and hear their baby both at home or anywhere on a WiFi or 3G/4G connection on iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, Mac or PC. For more information on the products WiFi Baby offers, company videos or a live demo, please visit http://www.wifibaby.net.