A bespoke list of the best Halloween luxury beauty products
Montreal, Quebec (PRWEB) October 30, 2012
Halloween has long been associated with candy and other edible treats. However, smart beauty retailers are getting in on the act by offering luxury products that are perfect for the season as well as the rest of the year. LuxeInACity has carefully selected the best luxury beauty products for Halloween. Here are the top five:
1. Illamasqua Freak Eau de Parfum: Encased in a daring, tilted black bottle is an unconventional blend of Black Davana, Poison Hemlock, Datura and Queen of the Night. After seeing the list of flowers, it’s easy to see where this unisex luxury fragrance gets its name. Freak Eau de Parfum retails for $90.
2. Philosophy Pumpkin Pie: Philosophy, the luxury beauty care brand, only lets this scent out of its stable during fall. A shampoo, shower gel, and bubble bath all rolled into one, Philosophy Pumpkin Pie is autumn in a bottle. They also offer a conditioner.
3. Givenchy Le Soin Noir Lace Mask: Who knew that a beauty mask could be sexy? Givenchy did. Their Le Soin Noir Lace mask is as elegant as it is effective. It’s infused with black algae sap to create a rejuvenated look. It’s sold exclusively at Harrod’s and retails for £220.
4. Lush Calacas: Lush makes organic beauty products. One of their Halloween treats is Calacas, a wiggly skull created from aloe vera gel and seaweed. The skulls are then filled with neroli and lime oils. The result is a ghoulish luxury beauty product that leaves skin soft and smelling great.
5. Kevin Murphy Color.Bug: Australian celebrity hairstylist Kevin Murphy has created a way to have vibrant hair color without the commitment. His Color.Bug allows you to change your hair color with the same ease as applying make up. It’s available in pink, purple, orange and white. It’s the perfect accessory for that Halloween costume you’re donning.
Launched in 2011 and with corporate headquarters in Montreal, Canada and Gothenburg, Sweden, LuxeInACity is an interactive guide to luxury cities from around the world. Providing priceless information to affluent consumers and travelers worldwide, each luxury city guides features a curated list of premium luxury brands waiting to service the bespoke needs of these high net worth individuals.
To entertain these affluent consumers in their search, LuxeInACity provides an engaging, comprehensible website with insights on the world of luxury through several media channels, Luxe Blogs, Luxe Videos and Luxe News, and relating to several key luxury categories such as travel, automobiles, yachting, art & culture, fashion, fine jewelry, watches, wine & spirits, hotels, villas and more. LuxeInACity connects luxury consumers with the luxury brands they love through an interactive web platform that facilitates both brand awareness and brand reach. The founders of LuxeInACity.com have traveled to over 70 countries. For more information, visit LuxeInACity.com.