Noida (PRWEB) October 30, 2012
Lepide Event Log Manager is an all inclusive platform to audit, report, archive, consolidate and browse network-wide event logs so as to observe and maintain system health, network security and uphold compliance. Have a look at the recent enhancements made in Lepide Event Log Manager Version 12.10.01:
Lepide Event Log Manager Updates:
1. Generate custom reports to extract details based on specified query.
2. Create scheduled reports for all or selected computers and get them automatically generated and emailed at scheduled time intervals.
3. Generate compliance reports as per HIPPA, SOX, GLBA, PCI and FISMA compliance.
4. Enhanced event collection Filter options to specify which event logs will be collected.
5. Add computers from AD for event log archiving.
6. Save reports in PDF or HTML formats.
7. GUI Enhancement for better user experience.
Being one of the premium solutions provided by Lepide software, Lepide Event Log Manager has already established itself as a reliable event log monitoring and management solution. Addition of these new functionalities will take software to a new level where it will purge the need of having complex, different point solutions for network-wide event log archiving, consolidating, monitoring, browsing and reporting.
Free Trial and Freeware Edition
Free Trial Version and Freeware edition of Lepide Software's Event Log Manager are also available. Free trial and freeware edition offer almost all software features and functions but with limited access. Free trial version is available for the limited period of 30 days whereas freeware has no time limitation. Any of these can be downloaded for free to experience the enhancements available in version 12.10.01.