There is no single solution for companies, and every office, factory or building is different.
(PRWEB UK) 30 October 2012
Dean Murray, CEO of energy efficiency solutions company Green Deal Solutions.
“Government targets for lowering emissions mean that companies now have a legal responsibility to become more energy efficient, with around a quarter of the UK’s carbon emissions coming from our businesses, industry and workplaces.
“The mandatory CRC energy efficiency scheme is aimed at improving energy efficiency and cutting emissions in large public and private sector organisations, however it is just as important for small and medium sized enterprises too.
“There is no single solution for companies, and every office, factory or building is different. By assessing every aspect of your business’s performance you can then make sure the solutions you choose are bespoke to you, and that all your energy bills become money well spent.
“Straight away, there are five undeniable benefits for taking green energy measures in your business.
- For the environment: It may be an obvious one, but the issue of our impact on the environment is no secret. By reducing your emissions you contribute to reducing the damage we are all causing, and also to preserving the world’s natural fuel resources.
- For your bank account: Global corporations have reported savings that run into the millions as a result of switching to energy efficient and environmentally friendly processes, but it’s not just for the big players. SMEs could save hundreds or thousands of pounds by making similar changes, and that money can make a real difference at the end of every quarter.
- For your employees: for an increasing number of the population, being environmentally aware is more than just a trend, it’s a lifestyle, so working for an energy efficient company is a real consideration.
- For your customers: clients and customers also like to use companies who are more energy efficient than their competitor; it shows conscience as well as business sense and environmental awareness.
- For yourself: Your employees are happier, your customers are happier, and your bank account is happier, and on top of all this you are staying ahead of the curve. A great many of your competitors will not yet have considered green energy and what it means to them, so taking action now makes you forward thinking too.
“At Green Deal Solutions we know how important energy efficiency is for businesses, but we also know that many people won’t know where to start. We offer a full service from initial assessment to installation, and with our help ‘going green’ will be the easiest business decision you make.”
For more information, visit http://www.greendealsolutions.net or call 0800 488 0112.
Notes to Editors: Green Deal Solutions is one of the leading providers of energy efficiency technologies and advice in the north west of England. It works in partnership with property developers, social housing providers, local authorities and energy suppliers and aggregate third party services with accredited partners to ensure a complete service for all clients.