Dallas, TX (PRWEB) October 31, 2012
SRS Real Estate Partners announces highlights of national transactions and new assignments for the month of October.
- A 3,285-square-foot property at 549 North Wells St. has been awarded to the SRS Chicago office. It is located on the southeast corner of Ohio Street and Wells Street in the River North area. Tim Henry in the SRS Chicago office is representing the landlord, Anichini Brothers Inc.
- Two new leases were signed on behalf of The Tile Shop in N.J.:
o 18,176 square feet located at 612 Route 10 in Livingston, N.J.
o 14,404 square feet located at 1130 US Route 1 in North Edison, N.J.
The SRS New York office and GreatStreet Realty Partners, LLC represented the tenant, The Tile Shop in both transactions.
- Genetic Fitness has signed a 13,813-square-foot sublease at 4110 Winter Garden Vineland Rd. in Winter Garden, Fla. It is located at the Lake Butler Boulevard intersection and opened this month. John Artope in the SRS Orlando office and Rick Ikeler in the SRS Dallas office represented the sublandlord.
- Three new leases were signed at Deptford Landing in Deptford, N.J.:
o 8,000 square feet leased by Five Below
o 7,000 square feet leased by Joe’s Crab Shack
o 3,891 square feet leased by Carter’s
David Wirth in the SRS Philadelphia office represented the landlord in the three transactions.
- Burlington Coat Factory has leased a 51,621-square-foot space at Arcadia Crossing in Phoenix, Ariz. It is located on the southwest corner of Thomas Road and 44th Street. Ed Beeh in the SRS Phoenix office represented the tenant, Burlington Coat Factory in the transaction. Mike Polacheck and Brian Polacheck in the SRS Phoenix office represented the landlord, Arcadia Crossing, LLC in the transaction.
- The Vitamin Shoppe opened its first location in Medford, Ore. on October 1. The 3,000-sqaure-foot store is located in the Northgate Shopping Center on the corner of Highway 238 and Court Street. Ron Dowhaniuk in the SRS Portland office represented the tenant, Vitamin Shoppe in the transaction.
- FREEBIRDS WORLD BURRITO opened its second location in the San Francisco Bay Area on October 2. The 2,500-sqaure-foot store is located on the northwest corner of The Alameda and Race Street in the Rose Garden-Willow Glen district in San Jose, Calif. Laura Tinetti and Ross White in the SRS San Francisco office exclusively represent FREEBIRDS WORLD BURRITO throughout Northern California.
About SRS Real Estate Partners
SRS Real Estate Partners (SRS) is the largest national real estate company in the country exclusively dedicated to retail services. Headquartered in Dallas with multiple offices nationwide, SRS’ strong presence across the country provides the company with unparalleled local knowledge on a national platform. As a result, clients of SRS have a competitive edge through a full range of offerings including brokerage services, corporate services, development services, investment services and managed services. Since its inception in 1986, SRS has built a strong foundation in the retail real estate world and grown into one of the industry’s most influential and respected leaders. For more information, please visit http://www.srsre.com.