(PRWEB) October 31, 2012
Fashion Digitizing, a leading provider of digitizing services for almost 20 years, now offers free download for Wilcom TrueSizer e2 software. Customers can download embroidery digitizing designs for fee by entering the official site of Fashion Digitizing, who provides access to millions of embroidery designs, some designs are free and others are available for purchase.
There are different conversion programs available on the official site of Fashion Digitizing, such as BuzzTools (Download free 21 days trial version), Embird (Use of demo version is limited to 30 days or 100 runs) and Wilcom Truesizer e2 (Download Free Software) which can convert to and from many different embroidery formats and it is possible to re-size designs with certain software. Wilcom TrueSizer e2 is a universal file conversion tool; get free and without any regulations and limitations embroidery converter for windows. Wilcom TrueSizer e2 is compatible with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8.
Before downloading designs for the embroidery machine, customers are supposed to make sure that the websites they are using offer designs in a format that works for their machine. Although the format is not shown, customers can choose another main format like EMB or PES and use a free conversion software to convert to the format they need.
How to Convert Embroidery Designs
1. Run Wilcom Truesizer e2, when the pop-up window appears, just give it about a few seconds to load, users don't need to click anything, it's just an ad, then press ESC. The pop-up window will go away, and TrueSizer will appear.
2. Select File > Open. The Open dialog box will appear.
3. From the "Files of Type" dropdown list at the bottom select the format of the original file. Otherwise use that pull down menu to pick "All Files".
4. Browse to the location of the file and select the design to be converted by clicking on it .
5. Click Open to open the embroidery file.
6. Go to "Save as". The box will open in the middle of the screen again.
7. Then click "Save".
8. In the "Object Properties" window, enter the size change in the "Dimensions" area. Enter either a percentage on the right, or a size measurement on the left.
9. Click Save.
10. To download the free Wilcom TrueSizer, log into the EmbroideryStartup.com website, and click the menu item Free Stuff > TrueSizer.