It makes no sense whatsoever for an Agency to employ a great people person who is fantastic at relating to people, then have them spend most of their time not doing the job they've employed them to do.
(PRWEB UK) 31 October 2012
A study over a 12-month period by Darwin Corporation indicates that each day the typical recruiter spends:
- up to 2 hours a day searching a database or emails for suitable candidates
- up to 1.5 hours a day preparing & sending emails/CV's out to Clients
- up to 2 hours per day updating database system notes
- only 2 hours per day on the telephone discussing job vacancies with Candidates or Clients
Darwin gathered it's results by interviewing over 1000 recruitment agencies using its proprietary 'HealthCheck' survey. The survey, which is conducted online and takes approximately 8 minutes, asks the agency some key questions about its recruitment process and then generates a detailed report on where the agency is losing time and money. It can also apply these factors historically, to enable the Agency to quantify exactly how much poor administration has cost them over the last few years.
Mike Charter, CEO of Darwin, said: "It makes no sense whatsoever for an Agency to employ a great people person who is fantastic at relating to people, then have them spend most of their time not doing the job they've employed them to do."
"So to enable recruitment agencies to get the best from their recruiters we have released a new version of our recruitment software called '1-Click' which enables them to complete common tasks like adding a note or sending a CV in a fraction of the time taken in other systems. If an agency has 4 recruiters for example, this can result in a saving of 12-16 agency man hours per day which is quite significant. Re-invest that same time into productive relationship building and constructive dialogue and the agency can easily increase its profitability overnight."
The 1-Click recruitment software is installed onto the user's PC or laptop to integrate with Microsoft Office, but stores it's data in the cloud for access from anywhere.
Key features include:
- 1-Click Search candidates, CV's & emails
- 1-Click Create Candidate from email or from CV
- 1-Click Send CV to Client
- 1-Click Arrange Interview
- 1-Click Add Note on System
- 1-Click Add Follow up Task
- 1-Click Mail All Candidates
- 1-Click SMS Candidate List
To book in for a FREE no obligation HealthCheck or to arrange a guided demonstration of the 1-Click recruitment software, visit: Darwin.com